Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Okay Whatever , Just Add meh as yo friend please ?

Jose I Wuv Yuu


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
bling bling10164
bling bling10164
Member since:
February, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Being popular doesnt get your grades up, or getting to college... You have a better chance of being a bully. Why would you want to be popular? It's school. smile

Bling Bling smile


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

 



"MissBrooke" wrote:


I wasn't even talking to Yhu so dip out

 

 

Dip out? I gotta use the urban version of the dictionary for this one o: I assume you mean leave? If that is the case, I shall not "Dip out" as you say. I can be as....I dunno.. I can post as much as I want. I haven't directly insulted you, nor am I bothering anyone.


It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Your Bothering MEH ! Stop acting perfect .. Your spelling rite & everything like dang !

Jose I Wuv Yuu


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Your Bothering MEH ! Stop acting perfect .. Your spelling rite & everything like dang !

nobody is trying to act perfect, stop being mean. :o

H3H3H3H3 >:]


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"NachozRule" wrote:



"MissBrooke" wrote:


Your Bothering MEH ! Stop acting perfect .. Your spelling rite & everything like dang !

nobody is trying to act perfect, stop being mean. :o

honk

H3H3H3H3 >:]


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
I Knoe That & I'm Sorry ! Frustrated It's Just Bothers Me That Other People Just Jumps into someone else Convo Frown 

Jose I Wuv Yuu


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Your Bothering MEH ! Stop acting perfect .. Your spelling rite & everything like dang !


Haha, that's so cute. I'm not acting perfect, if you read my profile you'd know I'm not perfect, I'm spelling correctly because I'm very literate and I like using proper grammar. Kind of a habit to try to spell everything right, because it bothers me if something isn't very well written, or typed.

Sorry if my "Rite spelling" is...well...correctly done?


It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11134
You guys, stay on topic that way, this thread doesn't get locked.

The way you type has nothing to do with being popular.

Okay? (:
(But um.. I agree with the typing correctly stuff. okay.. lol.)



"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Okay well I can spell things correctly Buh I don't want too. ! & can Yhu please stop talking to meh Cus Your bothering meh & I have a big headache I don't feel too Guud ! 

Jose I Wuv Yuu


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Make KW's desktop site faster (no add on o...

Make KW's desktop site faster (no add on o...

Make KW's desktop site faster (no add on o...

Pitch Perfect or High School Musical

Make KW's desktop site faster (no add on o...

Make KW's desktop site faster (no add on o...

latest videos