Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

& second Dont tell me what to do !

I was being a total good person that time. You got a please. Now. You're gonna get this thread locked. Stop posting or get on topic. Seriously. Don't ruin the thread...

yeah stop your ruining this perfectly good thread other person. :o honk
yeah I agree you don't need to be popular or something I'm just trying to get on topic Cool beep beep

Never understood why people seek acceptance. I look like a bum AND a guy half the time with my geeky self and my weird addiction to horror movies and dinosaurs, and zombies. Yet I'm perfectly stable, kinda ;D

yeah your right im perfectly fine sittin at my own little lunch table indulging in the glories of my food and thinkin about fun stuff.
i don't need to be popular, though I probably am, idk its weird im so quite and everyone seems to not be used to that its like a major change or something :o honk

Eating with people is too mainstream ;D
rofl jkjkjk I was in online schooling up until now, enrolling in an alternative school where I can work in class if I want but I just gotta be there to pick up and drop off work unless I want help. Pretty cool. People like me, but I don't like people. Well. Most people. Some people really don't bother me all that much. But you gotta be special :o

yeah, i just don't like eating with people :PPP
i dont like people either, the can be really annoying n stuff, like if someone is cool they could be accepted as a friend and all that but there is a shortage of that amount of people at my school, so. yeh.

I never liked eating with people. Honestly, I'd usually skip lunch and read in the library lol. No one is ever cool in any school really. Maybe 2 or 3. But the rest are followers, not leaders. I hate it when people can't just be themselves :P

oh, we don't have leaders or followers at our school, its just like a bunch of people jumbled together in a huge group, kinda like a clique, but with no head leader or anything.
and don't even get me started on the populars, it doesn't help that all of the girls think I'm some kind of  chibi that they can just adore over, oh my god. ;_;

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
You know what's ironic? I used to be "popular" for like. Almost a full year. Then I decided it was terrible. And people hated me. I disturbed their little habitat they created. People used to love me because of my colored contact like eyes and weird taste in eye makeup. Not to mention, and I hate to brag. But I have a cute little girl giggle and sneeze lol
I'm so weird ;D

Oh, you forgot the honk o:

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

You know what's ironic? I used to be "popular" for like. Almost a full year. Then I decided it was terrible. And people hated me. I disturbed their little habitat they created. People used to love me because of my colored contact like eyes and weird taste in eye makeup. Not to mention, and I hate to brag. But I have a cute little girl giggle and sneeze lol

I'm so weird ;D

honk :o
people only like other people because they make there groups bigger and have a better influence on others, its so freakin disturbing I cant stand to look at other people.
i feel like they believe there only purpose in life is to like, become more popular, in like school.
it makes me cry sometimes.
also honk beep honk Cool

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

I'm so weird ;D

people only like other people because they make there groups bigger and have a better influence on others, its so freakin disturbing I cant stand to look at other people.
i feel like they believe there only purpose in life is to like, become more popular, in like school.
also honk beep honk Cool

I know. It's like... what skills can you gain from this?
Sucking up skills and charm maybe a little. But I will probably be more intelligent than them all. Maybe even forever.

I couldn't fit in if I tried. I'm such a dude. A dude that doesn't care. Only... I'm a girl lol. I act like a guy, but I AM a girl. Wow I'm confusing Big Grin

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

I'm so weird ;D

also honk beep honk Cool

Sucking up skills and charm maybe a little. But I will probably be more intelligent than them all. Maybe even forever.

I couldn't fit in if I tried. I'm such a dude. A dude that doesn't care. Only... I'm a girl lol. I act like a guy, but I AM a girl. Wow I'm confusing Big Grin

yeh, most of the people in the popular group end up working at McDonald's while the others like end up becoming the leader of a huge organization or something. 

So your like, a tomboyish girl? I think I know what your gettin at. Honk :o

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

I'm so weird ;D

also honk beep honk Cool

yeh, most of the people in the popular group end up working at McDonald's while the others like end up becoming the leader of a huge organization or something. 

I don't know. I can't really... be put in a category. I love wearing makeup, and doing my nails, I still giggle at everything and gossip to my...well...one friend about things I may or may not know is or is not true or not...or however you'd word that. However I like horror movies, like...really like them. Name one and I've probably seen it. I love gore and bloody things, I like dinosaurs and toy trucks, I'd choose guy clothes over chick clothes any day. I love video games and watching sports. It's weird. I'm a mix. I suppose.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

I'm so weird ;D

also honk beep honk Cool

I don't know. I can't really... be put in a category. I love wearing makeup, and doing my nails, I still giggle at everything and gossip to my...well...one friend about things I may or may not know is or is not true or not...or however you'd word that. However I like horror movies, like...really like them. Name one and I've probably seen it. I love gore and bloody things, I like dinosaurs and toy trucks, I'd choose guy clothes over chick clothes any day. I love video games and watching sports. It's weird. I'm a mix. I suppose.

hehheh, same here, I like so many things you'd consider a girl would like its not even funny, and all of my friends are girls, idk boys tend to get on my nerves, so I guess ud consider me as a mix but not really, or something like that. Beep honk. 

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"MissBrooke" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

I'm so weird ;D

also honk beep honk Cool

Can you please talk to me ? Frustrated 

u arena saying anything related to the topic. :o beep

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
StarStarStar
I will only  if you talk to me I Promise ? 
 & popular at my school not really nobody popular its just drama 

Jose I Wuv Yuu

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, all of the friends I used to talk to are guys, one or two females :P
Most of the people I talk to are on here at this point. You are a fun person to talk with kind sir :P

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cupcake wins!

name an animal that starts with a c

let me live

name an animal that starts with a c

latest videos