Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

bullies

Posted By:
kittylover136
kittylover136
Star
I like my school but I was bullied every day.it has gotten worse since 2nd grade. in 3rd grade I was bullied even when I didn't do anything. since the beginning of 3rd grade I've been beaten up, called names, yelled/screamed at for no reason, complained at, hurt, made fun of, teased, offended and more. now its summer. what should I do so it doesn't become worse when school starts again?PLEASE HELP!!!

when life gives you problems, SING!!! smile

bullies

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and I am sorry your being bullied in school Frown 

I think you should tell the school counsellor and your parents. 

Bullies are horrible mean people who is weak.  If the school does not try and help stop them then  I does think you should see if you can change school 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

bullies

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Why'd my post about transferring schools get deleted?
Anyways, if you can. Ask your parents to transfer schools, if you can't, tell your parents about the bullying.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

bullies

Posted By:
kittylover136
kittylover136
Star
I forgot to tell you, I have told everyone I trust and they've barely done anything. sorry for forgetting to type that. Tongue Out

when life gives you problems, SING!!! smile

bullies

Posted By:
livie1999
livie1999
Star
ive been bullied a lot and sometimes i was the bully, it doesn't feel good there will be ppl talking about me in front of me one time my friend was talking about how she didnt like the way this other girl dress so what i said was " Look lauren if she likes the way she dress then i LOVE it. it felt pretty good after that and i think what u should do is  to talk to someone like a teacher or ur parent and let them know  whats happenin. Been bullied or being a bully is never a good feeling.

Olivia_Dreams_OutLoud

bullies

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww, I feel bad for ya, if you've told everybody you trust, and they don't care, then there's always law enforcement. I don't understand how your own parents wouldn't care if you're getting bullied! If they aren't loving enough to even think twice about it, they don't have the right to parent any kid! But yeah, tell your story someone in higher authority, and if they don't do anything about it, my faith in humanity is lost.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

bullies

Posted By:
livie1999
livie1999
Star
ya ikr! but i have friends who i can be me around cause im always happy i  can be weird and goof off but my true friends loves me for me, the mean girls i see i dont let them get to me i just move on its a waste of time for me to actually care about what they say to me, one minute there nice and the next there just mean!, on IG some ppl gave me a rating i got 3-10 and i cried for 1 hour it made me feel ugly and unworthy i just wished i never knew them. Frown

Olivia_Dreams_OutLoud

bullies

Posted By:
fashion_desiner
fashion_desiner
Star
im so sorry u have to put up with the bullies and u need to stand up to them and dont care about what they say to u

bullies

Posted By:
livie1999
livie1999
Star
ya its really hard in the inside i'm crying really bad on the outside i show no emotion.

Olivia_Dreams_OutLoud

bullies

Posted By:
Ariana Benson
Ariana Benson
StarStarStarStar
Bullies are tooo mean and rude. When I was in 4th grade kids made fun of me because I couldnt talk on their language. When I got bullied I didn't like it so I just told the teacher. The teacher talked to those kids but they STILL didn't stop Frown , when I came home I felt so bad but the next day when I came to school I just told those bullies STOP BULLIENG ME IDK THAT LANGUAGE THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BULLY ME!! when I yelled at them and said everything I wanted to , they stoped smile I had a lot of friends since then. And people who are getting bullied just tell the principal, staff, or your teacher because they probably can solve your problem.

~ A_R_I_A_N_A ~
Be yourself ^-^
Never Give up ^-^
Smile Cause You're Beautiful ^-^

You are capable of anything .. Only if u try ..

:)

:)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

what is love according to you?

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

latest videos