Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

bullies

Posted By:
cookie_eater
cookie_eater
Star
You're trying to handle a serious problem, and here's some things you can do. I used to be bullied now and then, and I'll always regret running away from them. Stand up to the bullies, and don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you weak and hurt. Tell an adult, like a teacher or parent, and ask them to keep an eye out. Also, FIND FRIENDS. This one is very important. Real friends don't just standby and watch. Friends will stand up for you and speak up to. Bullies usually bully individuals who they see scared, weak, shy, and helpless. But when you're not alone and have friends standing up for and with you, the bullies have less power and are most likely to stop. Most bullies have a background story that causes them to hurt others.You could try making peace with them. Remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Hope I helped, and stay strong!

Wink

bullies

Posted By:
Misunderstood;-
Misunderstood;-
StarStarStar
i used to get bullied. i still do sometimes. but i've learnt to face them. no, not by using my crazy awesome ninja skills to kick their butts, but by being strong. i actually laugh at them. you may be like, "why laugh when someones being mean to you?" well, because it makes them feel stupid and embarrassed. sometimes they may try act all 'hard' but just walk away like you really dont care. dont be mean back though.
i think bullying should stop. but to be fare, it probably never will :c
i think that 'bullies' have a hard time themselves. and try to put all their sadness and madness on someone else to make them feel like they feel. but thats what i think. my opinion. 
just be strong. and never let anyone bring you down. 

believe
in

yourself. 

erm........................me like adventure time. and and skrillex. and and awesome sauce.. and and dubstep and and potato?

bullies

Posted By:
livie1999
livie1999
Star
ok thanks, i'll make sure to try that when it happens again, i'm glad school is over next year i'll have a fresh start

Olivia_Dreams_OutLoud

bullies

Posted By:
alyssaim13
alyssaim13
Star
They do the same thing to me Frown all i can tell u is u need to sstay strong dont let it come to self harming

bullies

Posted By:
alyssaim13
alyssaim13
Star
I go to school and i get bullied for everything i got no friends really and i get called lot of names i get told that im a wrothlesspice of ####, that i am a mistake and i get told to go die  they puch hit and hurt me and worse and so when i go home i go in my room shut the door and cry,scream  and self harm i really don't know what  to do it happend ever since frist grade Frown  i want to give up so bad im may as well im not wroth any tears so yeah-thanks for helping

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Should abortion be legal?

Are They Really My BFFs?

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Suicide isn't the answer.

Suicide isn't the answer.

latest videos