Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Could this be why I can't seem to make friends?

Posted By:
hydia 5456
hydia 5456
StarStarStarStar
I never get nervous around peoplez,im like Hey wanna go ptak somebody!? Big Grin

♪Maybe this year I won't be sad on Christmas
Maybe I'll have a happy holiday.
Replace my heart ache and my pain,
With mistletoe and candy canes
This Christmas, could go my way♪

Posted By:
April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang
StarStarStarStar
I think its because you have no self-confidence. Push yourself to your limit or go beyond it. Be more approachable. Wear a smile and if you can't just try at least.

๑۩۞۩๑ (Love God,live life,laugh hard!!!) ๑۩۞۩๑

╔══╗ ♫ (。◕‿◕。) I MAYBE NORMAL.
║██║ ♪♪ (∩▂∩) THINK AGAIN.
║██║♫♪ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
║ ◎♫♪♫ (¬▂¬)
╚══╝

"I hate love. I used to tell myself I wouldn't do this to myself, Until I proved it to myself. And now I'm losing myself."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║© April-ulzzang

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
StarStarStarStar
you should try to trust some more ppl, but don't share any big secrets with them until you are sure that you can trust them completely. try to talk to more ppl, too, but don't do it too much if you get uncomfortable. Hope this helps!

add me as a friend

Posted By:
LilFlowerGirl04
LilFlowerGirl04
StarStarStar

"ashley191" wrote:

you should try to trust some more ppl, but don't share any big secrets with them until you are sure that you can trust them completely. try to talk to more ppl, too, but don't do it too much if you get uncomfortable. Hope this helps!
 hi i am new to kw. i do trust ppl that i know in rl real life. everyone seems very nice on kw. im very quiet and shy.when i get to know ppl more i will talk and talk. I hope to make alot of friends. any1 can send a friend request. =)

I am Trinity

Posted By:
Leibug
Leibug
Star
i'm shy i can't get 1 friend in my life! So what do i do? plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me!

LEIBUG

Posted By:
euphoria rocks
euphoria rocks
Star
just find out people who are more like you in your school, (i mean personality wise, sharing same interests and hobbies) and start talking to them. Or maybe you could join some club (like nature club, book club). Invite your new friends to a movie at your house. Start and do it step by step. You had major problems with your friends in the past doesn't mean you will have now with your new friends. Hope it helps.
P.S. I am kind of same when it comes to friends. I am not comfortable around everyone who's in my class but only a few of them.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos