Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

fake friends not even friends

Posted By:
mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius
StarStarStar
hi guys its amya im here to let you guys know about fake friends and true friends the fake ones are either are jealous or want something that they know you got  and want it 5 times out of ten they a thief liar or just plan fake and dumb its mainly the popular ones who know the guy you like likes you or something like that there playing you like a joke if you know that you guys are going back and fourth all year and they just started talking to you out of the blue and they never was talking to you nine times out of ten there playing  you like a joke and really if you dont stand up  for youself that just makes them do it more or if you dont tell anyone like a good friend or sometimes teacher it will get worse and then if you make a sccene it makes them do it more this isnt just yet bulling but if it get physical you  tell Annoyedgt;

NEWS FLASH B***** I DONT LIVE TO PLEASE U
BOSS
ALL U H**S IS MY EMPLOYES WORK
~ amya ~ thanks brooke 4 helping me with my sinature smile Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What is your favourite........

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)