Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Jealous of my friend?

Posted By:
Shortygirl102
Shortygirl102
StarStarStar
Dear Dish-It,
I have a problem, You see I have a friend 
Everytime we like the same guy she's the one that he likes
I'm frustrated, I mean, She's my best friend and I trust her but she always gets the guys? What do I do?? Help!
~Confused

"If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"
~Marilyn Monroe

Jealous of my friend?

Posted By:
IISkaii
IISkaii
Star
My bestfriend isnt a real friend when im with my otherr bestfriend she always has to come in and start acting like she is all that im like are you kidding me and when i had this crush on the boy she asked him out and they started dating and she new i had a crush on him. What do i do?

Jealous of my friend?

Posted By:
bannabelle
bannabelle
StarStarStar
delete her as a friend

Jealous of my friend?

Posted By:
tiarrra12
tiarrra12
StarStar
i well be ur new friend

Jealous of my friend?

Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
StarStarStarStar

"IISkaii" wrote:

My bestfriend isnt a real friend when im with my otherr bestfriend she always has to come in and start acting like she is all that im like are you kidding me and when i had this crush on the boy she asked him out and they started dating and she new i had a crush on him. What do i do?
Well she is not a true friend at all, friends shouldn't do that to each other thats just mean. U should probably not be friends with her if shes going to act that way!

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!

Jealous of my friend?

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar

"Shortygirl102" wrote:

Dear Dish-It,

I have a problem, You see I have a friend 

Everytime we like the same guy she's the one that he likes

I'm frustrated, I mean, She's my best friend and I trust her but she always gets the guys? What do I do?? Help!

~Confused

She's not a true friend if she keeps doing this. 

Laurel

Jealous of my friend?

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
I wouldn't say to get rid of her!
I would say for you to try harder! there must be something that she's doing and you're not doing!
but you don't really want your friendship to turn in to a competition, cause that will cause issues in your friendship, trust me!

Jealous of my friend?

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
That's not really ur friends fault,is it? smile

Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)

Jealous of my friend?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
you both have to share, one guy you choose then shes choose own her, don't be jealous. smile

Jealous of my friend?

Posted By:
bannabelle
bannabelle
StarStarStar
oik so ask her the sercret how to get the guys but yeah trust me like it will be as easy as pie  smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What is your biggest fear?

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos