Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Loner alert

Posted By:
Danni173
Danni173
Star
Dear Dsh-it:
I've never had friends. I kinda like my own space. I draw and write/read. Heaps of people praise my drawing and writing skills but nobody wants to be my friend I only realised this when I was walking down the hall at school and some kid pointed at me. Laughing. He yelled "loner alert" and everyone started pointing and laughing. What do I do? (Even the teachers laughed)

Loner alert

Posted By:
little elf
little elf
Star
This is so weird because I am just like that. I too like my own space, but now I get really nervous when I am in a room of people. There had been some occasions when some one yelled that I had no friends in a massive crowed of people at school. But when I think about it you don't need the people at our school, because I know that I will get great friends when am older. But you realise that a lot of people are not worth  your time.

Little elf

Loner alert

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

"Danni173" wrote:

Dear Dsh-it:

I've never had friends. I kinda like my own space. I draw and write/read. Heaps of people praise my drawing and writing skills but nobody wants to be my friend I only realised this when I was walking down the hall at school and some kid pointed at me. Laughing. He yelled "loner alert" and everyone started pointing and laughing. What do I do? (Even the teachers laughed)

Fisrt off, it is like totally wrong that the teachers laughed about what that jerk said!!
There's nothing wrong with being a loner in a way!
It's always good to have a friend!! I was once told that if you can count your good friends on one finger, then you are doing great!
Is there a reason that you don't have friends? I mean, liike do you not wanna have friends, or is there like no one that you can connect with?
I hope you find one person that you can connect with and he/she will be be a good friend!
Until then, just keep being who you are, and as long as you like how you are, who you are, then you can be be happy!
Remember, in order to have a friend, you have to be a friend!
Nothing wrong with who you are!

Loner alert

Posted By:
sailormoon001
sailormoon001
Star
I am a loner to so don't worry your not alone 

Sailor Midnight

Never give up on your dreams

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

latest videos