Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Frenemies and Fits

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
There's this girl that i go to school with. She thinks she my best friend. Catch is, I don't want to be around her. She used to call me names and tell people stuff about me that wasn't true. And to top it all off, denied all of it. Then there's my cousin. She is very rude. She tells me the meanest things in public and has asked me very personal questions before. Unfortunately, i'm at camp with both of them. It's not all day, but still. Today (at camp) my cousin yelled some really mean stuff about this girl, then sat with my frenemy. Seriously. I found a whole new group of friends, and we were laughing ansd talking at lunch and my cousin sat with this girl (frenemy) and then came over and started annoying me. I have four days left at this camp. And i am seriously dreading it. How can i keep my cousin and my frenemy away from me? I don't want them to ruin my week!!!!

One Way or Another

Frenemies and Fits

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell them to go away. 

Frenemies and Fits

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
That's the thing. I can't. Because my aunt and uncle (cousin's mom and dad) don't exactly like me. And my grandma is even worse. If my cousin does something bad,rude or wrong, i get in trouble for it. So i can't

One Way or Another

Frenemies and Fits

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
Attempt to just ignore them without being rude. People hate to be ignored and will eventually leave you alone. 

Frenemies and Fits

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell them to leave you alone, that you want to hang out with your friends, and to go somewhere.

Frenemies and Fits

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
Thanks so much girls!!! I'm gonna try that tomorrow and see how it goes! I'll post tomorrow after camp how it went!!!

One Way or Another

Frenemies and Fits

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
So, Yesterday. Everything went okay. Frenemy didn't sit with me and neither did my cousin.  But my cousin lied to a group of girls about me (telling them I was being me) and sat at a corner table at lunch and cried. Then today frenemy wasn't there and cousin yelled really, really, really inappropriate words across the cafeteria.

One Way or Another

Frenemies and Fits

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Where are the adults? Don't people notice someone crying? Don't the adults notice someone yelling inappropriate words? Your cousin sounds like a piece of work. (No offense!)

Frenemies and Fits

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
None taken. You have no idea. 

One Way or Another

Frenemies and Fits

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I myself hate these situations, so I'm giving you advice off my experiences.
Tell a friend.
Now, normally I'd say "Tell an adult", but in a lot of situations, they embarrass you. Friends are there for you, but in a less embarrassing way. Tell a really close one. One you can rely on.
Hang in there, okay?(: Don't let them see that they're annoying you and stuff. Because in the end, that's the main reason they're doing it.
They'll eventually grow tired, and just stop being sausages.

bring me the horizon ♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos