Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Best friends?

Posted By:
Cutecat829_2498521 Lock
Cutecat829_2498521
Star
My BFF is moving 2 hours away we have been bff for 8 years she does not seem to care she says she sad to move but i think she wants to move. i don't know what to think shes been acting weird. i'm her only friend and she always me told everything . shes one of my best friends i don't know what to do. 

Best friends?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Awe I'm sorry. But please remember there are phones and email and other sites to still stay in touch with! Shes probably just excited to be moving. Moving is fun!

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Best friends?

Posted By:
Cutecat829_2498521 Lock
Cutecat829_2498521
Star
Thanks,

that helps a lot. your right shes just excited!

Best friends?

Posted By:
Shana13
Shana13
StarStarStar
You can maybe meet her in your school holidays.....I'm sure she'll miss you smile

Best friends?

Posted By:
geekchic234
geekchic234
StarStar
Hi  smile okay my friend told me that he delted ,me from his life and im really sadd what do i do??? and if thisnhelps ive known him for 6 years

DRAMA~DRAMA

Best friends?

Posted By:
nobullingitswrong
nobullingitswrong
Star
i have these friends since first grade. and im going to 4th grade next year, and these people sabrina,emma,ava,flora,and elly.( i forgot her name its been a long time since we talked) there like populer or something, anyway when i asked them to play in 1 grade. they would say no exept sabrina,and emma. (sometimes emma)flora,ava, and elly always say no. it did it again in 2nd grade and in third. now im going to fourth grade. please help me! sometimes they say theres too many people! theres never too many people! also in third grade it wasnt that bad, but they always dont played what i wanted they would keep on playing whatever eles too! also theres this girl name jenna. shes like a teenager, but she gets mad and she did a joke on me, then theres a friend name madison. she forgets things,she also said she was grounded since march 20013! AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS LIEING. i really need help with all of this stuff, i know its longe and a lot of proboms, i just need help! please? please reply. thnx! -toodles!

Best friends?

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
You can't really be too upset with your BFF. I'm suring moving is not her choice.
Be grateful that it's only two hours away. That's not really that far. And you can stil keep n touch in other ways and hopefully get to see other. It probably won't be as often as you would like to see each other. The main thing is to keep in touch and you and her can always be BFFs!!!

Best friends?

Posted By:
April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang
StarStarStarStar
Treasure your memories. And always keep in touch with her.

๑۩۞۩๑ (Love God,live life,laugh hard!!!) ๑۩۞۩๑

╔══╗ ♫ (。◕‿◕。) I MAYBE NORMAL.
║██║ ♪♪ (∩▂∩) THINK AGAIN.
║██║♫♪ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
║ ◎♫♪♫ (¬▂¬)
╚══╝

"I hate love. I used to tell myself I wouldn't do this to myself, Until I proved it to myself. And now I'm losing myself."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║© April-ulzzang

Best friends?

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
Your friend is most likely excited about changing to a different house and location. You can always get her number before she leaves, and possibly make an émail so both of you can talk with her. There's not really much that can block a good friendship. smile

Best friends?

Posted By:
ColaCutie9
ColaCutie9
StarStarStar
i have a best friend on kw dreamchild

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos