Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Confusing time..

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
So basically, my friends have been giving me a hard time since my friend fell out with these two girls. They've been fighting for ages and now my best friend wanted to go on Ricky (the girl who fell out with the two friend)  side. Okay, so basically we got in the fight ourselves even though I didn't want to because I knew it was wrong (which is dumb, I know) I started to feel sorry for the two girls Geraldine and Tyra. It seems to get worse for them everyday until it turns into physical fighting which I cant handle. I told Geraldine and Tyra I wanted to be on their side but If I did go on their side then my friend would turn on me and make my life a misery, so people should I stand up to my friends and help the two girls or just stay being mean? Thanks..smile

Confusing time..

Posted By:
Buzeebubu
Buzeebubu
StarStar
I think it may be time for a serious heart to heart with your buds, I wish you the best of luck!!!!

~

Confusing time..

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar

"Buzeebubu" wrote:

I think it may be time for a serious heart to heart with your buds, I wish you the best of luck!!!!
My friend isn't a proper friend anyways, she's just a mean, manipulative madam I'm sorry to say, she's been making my life a misery for 6 years..thanks anyways I wish myself luck too.smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

the name game

I AM A TURTLE.

Ima freaking SQUID

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos