Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 751
I'm a teen 13 and + ,you are a tween if you are 12 because you are right about to be a teen,kid 11 and   
-


Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!


Posted By:
born-crazy
born-crazy
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
exactly when your 9 your not a tween !

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 900
Ya i am

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5243
Nine is still a kid.  Double digits but not exactly a teen yet is a tween.  10-12 is a tween.  13-19 is a teen (although when you're 18 and 19 you can be considered a young adult).  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5243
Oh, and BTW Macbarbie09, as many others have said on here, you asked for opinions on if people thought you were a tween, or a kid.  So if some people say you're a kid, deal with it.  If you wanted people to only say you were a tween, then don't make a forum post asking if you were a tween or a kid.  And honestly, anyone who's going to start getting extremely mad about something minor like "Am I a tween or a kid" online, even if technically by age is a tween, should not be called a tween.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13476

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Nine is still a kid.  Double digits but not exactly a teen yet is a tween.  10-12 is a tween.  13-19 is a teen (although when you're 18 and 19 you can be considered a young adult).  
how in the world is a 10 year old a tween Frustrated Nose 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5243

"brunostar" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:


Nine is still a kid.  Double digits but not exactly a teen yet is a tween.  10-12 is a tween.  13-19 is a teen (although when you're 18 and 19 you can be considered a young adult).  
how in the world is a 10 year old a tween Frustrated Nose 


They're double digits.  Look it up and see what others say. 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13476

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:






"Nimsajeay" wrote:




Nine is still a kid.  Double digits but not exactly a teen yet is a tween.  10-12 is a tween.  13-19 is a teen (although when you're 18 and 19 you can be considered a young adult).  
how in the world is a 10 year old a tween Frustrated Nose 


They're double digits.  Look it up and see what others say. 
i looked it up and 99% of the people said 11-12 and i find double digits it kinda stupid way to look at it..

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5243

"brunostar" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"brunostar" wrote:









"Nimsajeay" wrote:






Nine is still a kid.  Double digits but not exactly a teen yet is a tween.  10-12 is a tween.  13-19 is a teen (although when you're 18 and 19 you can be considered a young adult).  
how in the world is a 10 year old a tween Frustrated Nose 


They're double digits.  Look it up and see what others say. 
i looked it up and 99% of the people said 11-12 and i find double digits it kinda stupid way to look at it..


A lot of people say ten, actually.  Look through this thread, and a lot of people off of KW say it as well.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13476

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:






"Nimsajeay" wrote:









"brunostar" wrote:












"Nimsajeay" wrote:








Nine is still a kid.  Double digits but not exactly a teen yet is a tween.  10-12 is a tween.  13-19 is a teen (although when you're 18 and 19 you can be considered a young adult).  
how in the world is a 10 year old a tween Frustrated Nose 


They're double digits.  Look it up and see what others say. 
i looked it up and 99% of the people said 11-12 and i find double digits it kinda stupid way to look at it..


A lot of people say ten, actually.  Look through this thread, and a lot of people off of KW say it as well.
mmmmh idc

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos