Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Dear Dish-it: Am i A Tween or a kid?

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
StarStarStarStar
I'm a teen 13 and + ,you are a tween if you are 12 because you are right about to be a teen,kid 11 and   
-

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!

Posted By:
born-crazy
born-crazy
Star
exactly when your 9 your not a tween !

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
Ya i am

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Nine is still a kid.  Double digits but not exactly a teen yet is a tween.  10-12 is a tween.  13-19 is a teen (although when you're 18 and 19 you can be considered a young adult).  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, and BTW Macbarbie09, as many others have said on here, you asked for opinions on if people thought you were a tween, or a kid.  So if some people say you're a kid, deal with it.  If you wanted people to only say you were a tween, then don't make a forum post asking if you were a tween or a kid.  And honestly, anyone who's going to start getting extremely mad about something minor like "Am I a tween or a kid" online, even if technically by age is a tween, should not be called a tween.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Nine is still a kid.  Double digits but not exactly a teen yet is a tween.  10-12 is a tween.  13-19 is a teen (although when you're 18 and 19 you can be considered a young adult).  
how in the world is a 10 year old a tween Frustrated Nose 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

They're double digits.  Look it up and see what others say. 

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

i looked it up and 99% of the people said 11-12 and i find double digits it kinda stupid way to look at it..

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

i looked it up and 99% of the people said 11-12 and i find double digits it kinda stupid way to look at it..

A lot of people say ten, actually.  Look through this thread, and a lot of people off of KW say it as well.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

A lot of people say ten, actually.  Look through this thread, and a lot of people off of KW say it as well.
mmmmh idc

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Dork Dairy vs Wimpy kid

Favourite Sport?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Inspiration - Motivation

Gender Stereotypes

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos