Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Dear Dish-it: Am i A Tween or a kid?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Tweens are kids. Teens are kid. Anything under the age of majority is a kid.

Name

Signature

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar

Haha, wow. You are a kid.  In fact, you will remain a kid, dependant on your parents for many years to come. Unless you become independant or whatever situations happen. When you turn 18, you are not a kid. Personally, I think you are still a kid at 12, and at 13 you are a teen, but who ever follows this "tween" business? That's just something kids call themselves when they aren't secure with their kid-ness. When you turn 10, then you are a tween. I mean, does it really matter? You can't change your age, deal with it. Enjoy those 9 to 12 years. They are really memorable for a lot of people, and you should make the most out of them.

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
What age is Majority?!?!?!?! 

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME!

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
I am A between (BTW, something i made up). Would i like it if you laughed at me? Stop Posting Bad Stuff on other People's forums.  5-8 is a kid. 9-12 is a between. 13-17 is a teen. and 18-19 is a young adult. 

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Macbarbie09" wrote:

I am A between (BTW, something i made up). Would i like it if you laughed at me? Stop Posting Bad Stuff on other People's forums.  5-8 is a kid. 9-12 is a between. 13-17 is a teen. and 18-19 is a young adult. 

Actually 9 is still a kid but whatever you want to believe I guess.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
BTW, i am a between. 

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
that is rude. nobody wants to see you laugh at others. STOP CYBERBULLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are in my Blog Post for being So Negative to me, So is Nachozrule. 

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Macbarbie09" wrote:

that is rude. nobody wants to see you laugh at others. STOP CYBERBULLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are in my Blog Post for being So Negative to me, So is Nachozrule.#

will you please stop it, yelling at people will not accomplish anything and were not even being bullies, so can you please stop over reacting about everything? You can get in trouble for repeating this, you know.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't believe in these age group stereotypes. I saw lots of older teens and adults who were really immature, and some eighties who were soooooooo smart!!! 

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Macbarbie09" wrote:

that is rude. nobody wants to see you laugh at others. STOP CYBERBULLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are in my Blog Post for being So Negative to me, So is Nachozrule. 

Woah, chill out.  They're not cyberbullying you.   You are getting worked up about nothing.  If you wanted everybody to tell you you're a tween, don't post a thread about it, because that won't work.  YOU ASKED whether you were a kid or a tween and people gave you their opinions.  Respect them.     Honestly, I think a tween is double digits but not a teen just like a lot of people say on here.  And anyone who gets worked up about something like this is definitely still a kid.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

What would be ur 11:11 wish tonight?

What would be ur 11:11 wish tonight?

latest videos