Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Dear Dish-it: Am i A Tween or a kid?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sigh, this again? Its silly. Don't start a thread asking for opinions then fight with everyone and tell them they are wrong. Its an opinion. If this continues, I'll close the thread. Thank you.

Sigh.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Sigh, this again? Its silly. Don't start a thread asking for opinions then fight with everyone and tell them they are wrong. Its an opinion. If this continues, I'll close the thread. Thank you.

IKR.  I didn't realize people can get so worked up about what age a tween is and if they're a tween or a kid. 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
I reported you! Macbarbie09: 1- Others: 0. 

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Macbarbie09" wrote:

Stop It! 
Macbarbie, this is your third and final warning.

Sigh.

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
Ok. 

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Macbarbie09" wrote:

I reported you! Macbarbie09: 1- Others: 0. 

Who me?  For what?  I didn't do anything, and so it's not going to have any effect on me.  And if I were you, I'd listen to Allie.  She's there to help all of us.  So do yourself the favor and don't continue to get mad at people for their opinion.  Continuing to do that will get this thread locked, and perhaps get you reported quite a few times by different users.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Oswalnay
Oswalnay
StarStarStarStarStar
Macbarbie09, you're a kid.  It's not an insult, it's not made up, it's a fact.  Nine years old is a kid.  Tweens are generally 10ish-11 to 12, teens are 13-17, and young adult is 18 and up.

One more thing, tweens generally are more mature and don't start threads asking for opinions then starting flame wars with people who have different opinions then the ones you want.  Wink

Music, comics, and computers RULE!

I love Apple Inc.!
iPads, iPods, iPhones and Macs all ROCK!

Save the Earth! ♲

Oh, and it drives me crazy when ppl typ lik di$, have bad grammar/spelling, or type in all caps LIKE THIS. A combo of them all is even worse.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oswalnay" wrote:

Macbarbie09, you're a kid.  It's not an insult, it's not made up, it's a fact.  Nine years old is a kid.  Tweens are generally 10ish-11 to 12, teens are 13-17, and young adult is 18 and up.

One more thing, tweens generally are more mature and don't start threads asking for opinions then starting flame wars with people who have different opinions then the ones you want.  Wink

I agree.  I think 10 and a half is a good tween age.

Posted By:
XoWarriorgG6
XoWarriorgG6
Star

"Macbarbie09" wrote:

I'd rather chat With People who don't have a profile pic. SO HA! 

you sound mean im sorry and you are nearly a tween but still a kid and please stop overreacting  Indifferent

add me and i do not try to make people mad if so work it out smile

Posted By:
FluffyUnicorn_
FluffyUnicorn_
StarStarStarStar
You're a kid. Even if you were a tween, I wouldn't consider you one, because you don't act like one.

Kaitlyn
Bands, boy bands, and Youtubers.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Indian TV Serials

Who's the cutest celeb