Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Dear Dish-it: Am i A Tween or a kid?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, this may be rude and I'm sorry.

But one of my pet peeves are- when someone asks for opinions and get mad. Dude, if you get offended easily or don't like other people's opinions then you shouldn't ask for others opinions. Not everyone thinks the same. I may sound rude, but seriously. Nobodies a bully here. 
You need to learn to respect others opinions or you won't get anywhere. I'm sorry, but it's true.

I just wanted to put this out there, and if you try to argue with me, I just won't reply.

Have a nice day. (:

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
please I beg of you lock this I'm getting annoyed being yelled at by screaming children 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

Okay, this may be rude and I'm sorry.

But one of my pet peeves are- when someone asks for opinions and get mad. Dude, if you get offended easily or don't like other people's opinions then you shouldn't ask for others opinions. Not everyone thinks the same. I may sound rude, but seriously. Nobodies a bully here. 

You need to learn to respect others opinions or you won't get anywhere. I'm sorry, but it's true.

I just wanted to put this out there, and if you try to argue with me, I just won't reply.

Have a nice day. (:

Wow.I argee with yu.

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

write any kw members name

3 Facts About You!

Words! + Names! that start with an A

Words! + Names! that start with an A

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

latest videos