x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

← Previous 1
Posted By:
-luvmeluvmenot- Lock
-luvmeluvmenot-

StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
i got a bunch of people that added me but rarely any of them talk to me whats the point in adding someone when u wont even talk to them?

fake a smile so ur friends don't know ur really depressed fake a laugh so they believe it fake cry when someone u hate dies even though ur happy all around u everywhere theres always one thing that is real and one thing that is fake

i wanna be the most popular kid on kw help me by adding me please!! i'll be ur forever friend

Posted By:
Chasing_Tigerz
Chasing_Tigerz

StarStarStarStar
Well I mean look at your signature.

hehe c:

Posted By:
-luvmeluvmenot- Lock
-luvmeluvmenot-

StarStarStarStar

"Chasing_Tigerz" wrote:

that has nothing to do with people not talking to me i expect people to add me then talk to me not to add me and not to talk to me

fake a smile so ur friends don't know ur really depressed fake a laugh so they believe it fake cry when someone u hate dies even though ur happy all around u everywhere theres always one thing that is real and one thing that is fake

i wanna be the most popular kid on kw help me by adding me please!! i'll be ur forever friend

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule

StarStarStarStarStar
they are probably just adding you for friend count. :T

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar

"-luvmeluvmenot-" wrote:

"Chasing_Tigerz" wrote:

that has nothing to do with people not talking to me i expect people to add me then talk to me not to add me and not to talk to me

If someone adds you then you could say ello and ask them about themselves ect and start the conversation. Or you could wait for them to comment you smile  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
-luvmeluvmenot- Lock
-luvmeluvmenot-

StarStarStarStar
.-. ok

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak

StarStarStarStarStar

"-luvmeluvmenot-" wrote:

"Chasing_Tigerz" wrote:

Sometimes you don't get what you expect. Maybe they are adding you because that's what you stated. You didn't say you actually want a friendship. You just want people on your friends list. Im sure you could start the convo and say hello or something, and see if they reply or not. You don't have control over what they say. You can't make someone talk to you.

Posted By:
-luvmeluvmenot- Lock
-luvmeluvmenot-

StarStarStarStar

"Yeliak" wrote:

"-luvmeluvmenot-" wrote:

"Chasing_Tigerz" wrote:

Sometimes you don't get what you expect. Maybe they are adding you because that's what you stated. You didn't say you actually want a friendship. You just want people on your friends list. Im sure you could start the convo and say hello or something, and see if they reply or not. You don't have control over what they say. You can't make someone talk to you.

i've tried talking to some people and no one ever answers me

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Perhaps try commenting them first and see how the conversation goes, some of them might just want you as their friend to have a lot of friends.

Posted By:
-luvmeluvmenot- Lock
-luvmeluvmenot-

StarStarStarStar
ok .-.

← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Who is your BEST FRIEND in KW and how much...

YOUNG LOVE

Apples or Oranges?

Add Four Words To The Story.

sing your favorite lyrics!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Who is your BEST FRIEND in KW and how much...

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Latest Videos

Play Online Games