Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Is She Dissing Me?

Posted By:
kalabug3
kalabug3
Star
I have a friend that I tell EVERYTHING to and everyday she used to knock on my door. She suddenly stopped. I found out she was hanging with a girl that lives two blocks down. She is always there and I never get to see her anymore. And when I do see her she's with the other girl. It's like she's different with the other girl, and with the other girl she meaner to me. Today I talked to her and she said she's more my friend than the other girl and that's why she leaves the other girl for me. But I feel that she leaves me for the other girl. She claims she's my "BFF" (Orange is our ick color)but it doesn't feel like it. Her and the other girl do everything together, they spend the night at each others house EVERYDAY, literally. They go to parties and everything together. I feel left out. The other girl is my friend she really nice and she likes my as a friend, but my BFF is just different. Her brother says she is fake and doesn't really wanna be my friend and that she likes the other girl  better. I think her brother would tell me the truth because he likes me.  I don't know what to do. Talk to her or keep feelings bottled up? Spill it out or kill it? Confused help! Can I get advice!? I want my BFF back!!!!

Is She Dissing Me?

Posted By:
galaxies.-
galaxies.-
Star

"kalabug3" wrote:

I have a friend that I tell EVERYTHING to and everyday she used to knock on my door. She suddenly stopped. I found out she was hanging with a girl that lives two blocks down. She is always there and I never get to see her anymore. And when I do see her she's with the other girl. It's like she's different with the other girl, and with the other girl she meaner to me. Today I talked to her and she said she's more my friend than the other girl and that's why she leaves the other girl for me. But I feel that she leaves me for the other girl. She claims she's my "BFF" (Orange is our ick color)but it doesn't feel like it. Her and the other girl do everything together, they spend the night at each others house EVERYDAY, literally. They go to parties and everything together. I feel left out. The other girl is my friend she really nice and she likes my as a friend, but my BFF is just different. Her brother says she is fake and doesn't really wanna be my friend and that she likes the other girl  better. I think her brother would tell me the truth because he likes me.  I don't know what to do. Talk to her or keep feelings bottled up? Spill it out or kill it? Confused help! Can I get advice!? I want my BFF back!!!!
I think you should talk to her about this. And, how you feel. And if you don't you may not get your best friend back. So, I say take the risk.

be your own kind of beautiful.

Is She Dissing Me?

Posted By:
kalabug3
kalabug3
Star
Thanks for the advice hope it works!!!!

Is She Dissing Me?

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar
Yea, I agree. I think you should just tell her everything a express the way you feel to her, and have her brother come in and tell her what he thinks in between, because everyone you've mentioned in the story is apart of this. So, Tell her how you feel. Hope this works. c:

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Is She Dissing Me?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you should tell her how you feel. Maybe she doesn't know that she hurting your feelings.  And if she knows she is hurting your feelings and does like the other gir better and just doesn't have the guts to tell you then it might be time to get a new friend

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Is She Dissing Me?

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
I think telling her about your feelings will help because she doesn't know whether you feel betrayed, also the situation would affect the relationship as well as being close.

Is She Dissing Me?

Posted By:
kalabug3
kalabug3
Star
thanks you guys are helping alot

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

What's your forum post count?

Trololol

What's your forum post count?

latest videos