Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

People that I thought were my friends...

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
People hate me. Ever since I came back from my vacation, every one's turned their back on me. Someone told me that I was annoying for no reason at all. I thought they were my friends, but I guess I was wrong. I can't take it. Why does everyone hate me? I need to know that someone will be by my side. Everyone hates me... Sad

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic
StarStarStarStar
Not everyone hates you. I don't hate you. I know it sometimes feels like everyone in the world is against you, but that's when you take a deep breath, hold your head up high, and move forward. If the people you're friends with hate you, then find a new better group of friends. 

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rhapsodic" wrote:

Not everyone hates you. I don't hate you. I know it sometimes feels like everyone in the world is against you, but that's when you take a deep breath, hold your head up high, and move forward. If the people you're friends with hate you, then find a new better group of friends. 

Thank you... You're right. I shouldn't even be around those people...

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rhapsodic" wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself. ^^^^

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar

"Rhapsodic" wrote:

This: and

Don't think or make the world your enemy smile (its not) I know I won't be an enemy to you haha I couldn't if I tried

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang
StarStarStarStar
yep I know how it feels. Because of that I learned not to trust anyone because it will just be a continuous cycle of betrayal. So I learned that everyone will one day turn against you. You just need to be true to yourself. Today I just trust God in all of my probs.It's quite relieving.

๑۩۞۩๑ (Love God,live life,laugh hard!!!) ๑۩۞۩๑

╔══╗ ♫ (。◕‿◕。) I MAYBE NORMAL.
║██║ ♪♪ (∩▂∩) THINK AGAIN.
║██║♫♪ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
║ ◎♫♪♫ (¬▂¬)
╚══╝

"I hate love. I used to tell myself I wouldn't do this to myself, Until I proved it to myself. And now I'm losing myself."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║© April-ulzzang

Posted By:
cuttie1123
cuttie1123
Star
not everyone hates u if they were ur best friends and u thought they were ur friends then they are missing out a a fun person that ur r and dont take it hard on ur self because they are the ones that are stabbed u in the back and u know what if they are like that then diont trust them u can have better friends than that because u r awesome and careing and loving and u have a lot pf friends here opn kw that care about u

hotty

Posted By:
InfiniteKitty
InfiniteKitty
StarStar
UwU Are you interested in any fandoms? (Example: Homestuck, My Little Pony, Creepy Pasta, Hetalia, ect)

I wanna roll with the dolphins Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

bored

What will you be when you grow up?

Ebola taking control over the world.

Post a Number with your eyes closed

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos