Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

People that I thought were my friends...

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
People hate me. Ever since I came back from my vacation, every one's turned their back on me. Someone told me that I was annoying for no reason at all. I thought they were my friends, but I guess I was wrong. I can't take it. Why does everyone hate me? I need to know that someone will be by my side. Everyone hates me... Sad

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic
StarStarStarStar
Not everyone hates you. I don't hate you. I know it sometimes feels like everyone in the world is against you, but that's when you take a deep breath, hold your head up high, and move forward. If the people you're friends with hate you, then find a new better group of friends. 

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rhapsodic" wrote:

Not everyone hates you. I don't hate you. I know it sometimes feels like everyone in the world is against you, but that's when you take a deep breath, hold your head up high, and move forward. If the people you're friends with hate you, then find a new better group of friends. 

Thank you... You're right. I shouldn't even be around those people...

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rhapsodic" wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself. ^^^^

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar

"Rhapsodic" wrote:

This: and

Don't think or make the world your enemy smile (its not) I know I won't be an enemy to you haha I couldn't if I tried

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang
StarStarStarStar
yep I know how it feels. Because of that I learned not to trust anyone because it will just be a continuous cycle of betrayal. So I learned that everyone will one day turn against you. You just need to be true to yourself. Today I just trust God in all of my probs.It's quite relieving.

๑۩۞۩๑ (Love God,live life,laugh hard!!!) ๑۩۞۩๑

╔══╗ ♫ (。◕‿◕。) I MAYBE NORMAL.
║██║ ♪♪ (∩▂∩) THINK AGAIN.
║██║♫♪ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
║ ◎♫♪♫ (¬▂¬)
╚══╝

"I hate love. I used to tell myself I wouldn't do this to myself, Until I proved it to myself. And now I'm losing myself."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║© April-ulzzang

Posted By:
cuttie1123
cuttie1123
Star
not everyone hates u if they were ur best friends and u thought they were ur friends then they are missing out a a fun person that ur r and dont take it hard on ur self because they are the ones that are stabbed u in the back and u know what if they are like that then diont trust them u can have better friends than that because u r awesome and careing and loving and u have a lot pf friends here opn kw that care about u

hotty

Posted By:
InfiniteKitty
InfiniteKitty
StarStar
UwU Are you interested in any fandoms? (Example: Homestuck, My Little Pony, Creepy Pasta, Hetalia, ect)

I wanna roll with the dolphins Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Color is Your Hair?

Friends

What is wrong with today's music?

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos