Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My BFF isn't my BFF anymore!

Posted By:
_MarShmELL0w_
_MarShmELL0w_
StarStar
So my BFF has become so different lately and her interests have changed a lot. She barely talks  to me at school. We talk to each other on our phones but not for long. I always try to be a good friend to her but she acts as though she doesn't care about me! Should I find a new friend? HELP!!!  Confused Do you have a similar issue? 

Guess What.....
M@r$hm3ll0w luvs ya!!
You are BeAuTifUl smile
You are AwEsOmE! Big Grin
You are UnIqUe Wink
You are YoU!!!

Posted By:
ashley191
ashley191
StarStarStarStar
You should ask her why she is not talking to you. I used to have a similar problem, and I asked her why, and she apologized. If she still doesn't listen to you I would suggest getting a new friend. Hope this helped!  

add me as a friend

Posted By:
_MarShmELL0w_
_MarShmELL0w_
StarStar
Thank you!!!  I will try that!  Wink

Guess What.....
M@r$hm3ll0w luvs ya!!
You are BeAuTifUl smile
You are UnIqUe Wink
You are YoU!!!

Posted By:
Animelover737
Animelover737
Star
So my best friend and I talked about going to Roller City 2 months ago. She said she'd come, but when I arrived I didn't see her where she will meet me. Instead I went to the mall near by and I saw her there, only with the most popular girl in school. I walk over to her and ask why she wasn't at Roller City. She looked at my and blinked she said "I'm sorry but I forgot to meet you there. Also can you get me a Soda please?". I was confused at the moment I've never heard her say something like that. If she wanted to get something she'd get it herself. After the next few days she'd not pick my calls and stopped texting me. After a week I started thinking she doesn't even know who I am.  The next 3 weeks I saw her at the music store at the mall, she was wearing make-up like the other girls there I waved too her a tiny bit but she ignored me. Then when I saw a girl playing one of my favorite songs I played the left hand part with her and she is really nice. But it made both of us feel bad when one of the girls with my friend mad a nasty compliment about the music we where playing. My friend would never be friends with people like that girl. I need help on what I should do!   Worried

ANiMeLOveR737

Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
StarStarStarStarStar
True!

Posted By:
Hannarr_Jellybabyy
Hannarr_Jellybabyy
StarStar
there is a reason for that but its not your fault

that's what i said

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Find out why she's being like that, and try to fix the problem. But finding new friends is always a good idea. You never know who you'll meet. Big Grin

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
_MarShmELL0w_
_MarShmELL0w_
StarStar
Animelover737:Well believe me, I have been in a similar situation before. We were three best friends but the other two girls always did stuff without me and I often saw them at malls and parties without me. But I walked up to them one day and said that I don't want to be part of their bad influences and I have better friends waiting for me. I became a much better person and today I am the Deputy Head Girl of  my school. What you should do is ask yourself, "Do I really need her in my life or can I live without her and make new friends??", then you approach her one day at school (DO NOT ASK HER ON THE PHONE) and you ask her "Am I still your friend? Did I do anything wrong? Why aren't you being the friend  you were? Why are you hanging with the other girls and why do you ignore me??", then you wait to see her reaction (when you ask on the phone, she can easily type some dishonest message back and she can choose to reply like only 50 min later. When you ask physically at school, she can't take her time and you put her right on the spot!) . Wait to see her reply back to you and depending on how easily and swiftly she replied, you can tell whether she is telling the truth. Right now the best option is to make friends with that other girl or even new friends. Sometimes you need a fresh start. Hope this helped!   Big Grin

Guess What.....
M@r$hm3ll0w luvs ya!!
You are BeAuTifUl smile
You are UnIqUe Wink
You are YoU!!!

Posted By:
Animelover737
Animelover737
Star
I'll try that. Thanks for the advice!   smile

ANiMeLOveR737

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
If your best friend  just doesn't talk to you, or doesn't want to be your friend for no reason, then this person  wasn't a really a good friend to you, because a true friend wouldn't do that, I think you should ignore them and find some proper friends to hang out with.smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you like the song "Out Of The Woods" by...

Attack On Titan Anyone?

Glofish

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Is Luke Hemmings getting engaged?!?

latest videos