Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
Im seeing a lot of posts about haw best friends are changing or are not best friends anymore.
Now in most of them I see the one posting about this event going on in there life asking why its happening and what to do...so on.  However I never saw one not one mention that people change.

My advice to anyone going threw this:

Go ahead and ask them but you must also keep in mind that people change throughout life and never stop growing.  You will gain and loose friends all your life, that's just the way it is.  There are a select few who will always be there for you (don't forget that either)

Its just life.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Friends

Posted By:
L_O_V_I_N_O
L_O_V_I_N_O
StarStarStar
Yeah

che cosa vuoi? (what do you want?)

Friends

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, what a helpful post, lots of people have a these problems in their life's and they just need one straight forward answer like this.Tongue Out

Friends

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

Yeah, what a helpful post, lots of people have a these problems in their life's and they just need one straight forward answer like this.Tongue Out

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Friends

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

Yeah that's why I post sometimes I feel Im to blunt about it?

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Friends

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
could not have said it better

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Friends

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

No, nothing is blunt about it, it's an awesome, helpful post, which I'm sure everyone will love.Big Grin

Friends

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

No, nothing is blunt about it, it's an awesome, helpful post, which I'm sure everyone will love.Big Grin

Thank you.

I'm not dead yet...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos