Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

i feel like i got no friends

Posted By:
smile4me11
smile4me11
StarStar
well its all ways brothereing me that i got no friends i mean like i know people that like might stickup for my if any things happens but there is nobody that is allways by my side no matter what even the people that might stick up for me well they do it to create drama so it is like for there own good  and somtimes they will talk about me behide me back  so they are really  not my friends  anyways  next year i am going to a new middle school so i need some advice on how to make friends  it might really help Frustrated

gtg(:

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
sorry to hear that you feel like you have no friends!
one thing to do is to be likeable! one thing I was once told is that in order to have a friend, you have to be a friend!
the most important thing is to be yourself! don't try to be somethat you aren't cause you wlll soon learn that you may have expectations that you cannot fullfill!
the other thing is don't be too desperate to make friends! in other words, don't do things tthat you know aren't right just so you will be liked and you will seem cool and fit in!
get involved with things that you like! for example like dance, cheer, or science! there has to be something that you like to do. find groups /clubs that have things that you like to do, and you will meet people that have similar interests and you will hopefully make friends!!

Posted By:
smile4me11
smile4me11
StarStar
thanks thats advice that i hope would help me smile

gtg(:

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
I was kind of a loner for quite a large time of my life because I was going through stuff. I eventually stopped being all depressed and learned the most important lesson of my life. Love everything. Even if the person hates you show nothing but love talk to them about their day, ask them how they're doing. People will start seeing that you're a nice person then you can show them who you are and adacadabra you make friends smile

Posted By:
smile4me11
smile4me11
StarStar
i guess i can but wouldnt that kind shoe i am weak

gtg(:

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
No it only shows that you're strong enough to choose kindness over anything else. Besides, there's nothing wrong with being weak. It's what makes us human smile

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
Keep your head up. I am going to middle school and I hope to meet more friends. I have one friend but she is cutting and suicidal and it makes it worse plus I can't even talk to her except school and her dad hates me and I'm scared of him because he beats her. This whole summer I am doing nothing and no one invited me over. I am constantly on my laptop and I have a group of friends in my school but Idk anymore. I am so alone and I cry myself to sleep sometimes because I am so alone. Keep your head up. It always gets better and that's what motivates me to go on. " If you can dream it, you can do it " - Walt Disney " True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love never ends. " - ?

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
smile4me11
smile4me11
StarStar
well just dont give up like and i guess mabey next year youll find a ture best friend

gtg(:

Posted By:
smile4me11
smile4me11
StarStar
you dont understand what i mean by weak i mean for instance if peple think your weak theyll push you around and if you yell at them when they do then dont like you and make people around you not like you

gtg(:

Posted By:
ReeceBby_15_2008898 Lock
ReeceBby_15_2008898
StarStarStarStar
I don't feel like that I have friends

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

depression

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

What band got you into Metal?

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

depression

latest videos