Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friend or enemy?

Posted By:
KittensRule98
KittensRule98
StarStarStar
I get in a fight with a friend a lot of times.She says bad stuff about my cousin,and mean stuff to me.I said I don`t want to be her friend if she is going to do that,but I am not sure anymore.And she leaves me out,but now I am wondering whether to trust her and take her back or not.What should I do?

Don't hurt yourself because you think you're not worth it because someone thinks you are and you might never find out

Friend or enemy?

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar

"KittensRule98" wrote:

I get in a fight with a friend a lot of times.She says bad stuff about my cousin,and mean stuff to me.I said I don`t want to be her friend if she is going to do that,but I am not sure anymore.And she leaves me out,but now I am wondering whether to trust her and take her back or not.What should I do?

First of all, don't get her back as your best friend or like her better than your other friends. If you really want ot make up with her, do it but don't try and get her back as best friend. Just let her be a friend and talk to her normally. Don't get angry at her or anything. But hang out with your other friends and make a new best friend, someone who will admire you and someone you can admire. I hope I solved your problem. 

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

Friend or enemy?

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
^ this ^

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

Friend or enemy?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"KittensRule98" wrote:

Hello and I think you should see how her behaviour continues and if it becomes a really bad situation, then you should report it to someone that you can trust immediately. 

Friend or enemy?

Posted By:
puffles924
puffles924
Star
I used to have a friend like that.but now she's not in my class. I so happy.heres my advice, I would give her one more chance and ignore her for 1 hour or more, or less. hahahahah so funny when they come crawling back. If she doesn't, she's not a true friend.but if you really want to be her friend, let her change not you. there was a girl that I really anted to be friends with but she tried to ignore me  even though she could here me.

. .
U

Friend or enemy?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think you should be her friend anymore. She doesn't seem like a very good friend.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Friend or enemy?

Posted By:
Yoshixoxocrazy
Yoshixoxocrazy
Star
I know this girl sinced fith grade. And we were friends but things started to happen till i knew that she was talking behind my back and also my friends so she think she all that we started getting into a fight.me and my friends and all year in six grade she was in my class and she got on my nerves! And bad things were going on. And i also noticed that she says bad things to my little sister and it gets me mad  Mad and also she will maybe come this year what should i do?  Confused

Yoshixoxocrazy

Friend or enemy?

Posted By:
zwb10128
zwb10128
StarStar
 Love well there is this boy named d'angelo and most times i get in fights with him and i say why fight when we can be friends so i think to my self then i love him then i notice e is my enemy again what should i do to not be a stupid busy mean bee my bff karla is always there for me so yeah i say why can i do if i wanna  be his friend or more than a friend dear dish it tell me what should i do Confused Angel

RADIO REBEL

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos