Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Why do my friends give more attention to my sister more than me????????

Posted By:
BreakDancing-HipHop
BreakDancing-HipHop
StarStar
Everytime I'm at school everybody gives more attention to my twin sister than me. We have the same face, yet she's the cute one. People only recognizes me only if I have a new outfit, if I did something wild or amamzing, or if something bad happened to me. I need some advice on how to get more attention like my sister or why I'm not good like her. I'm completely being myself.....ALL the time. By the way her name is carelicous on kidzworld. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
First off, be yourself!! Although you and her are twins, you are still your own person, and you need to be YOU! Don't try to copy what your sister is doing!
And also, be more confident. You stated that you're not good like your sister and you also stated that your sister is the cuter one!
I'm sure you are cute and good too!! Just be yourself and hopefuly people will like YOU for YOU!!

Posted By:
BalletObsessed
BalletObsessed
StarStarStar
Is she more outgoing than you? Is she in more sports than you? I have a twin brother in he's in a lot of sports at school, so he's more popular than me so he gets more attention, so that may be the same case here?

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
LOOOOK its always like that being a twin even I have a twin brother who is much famous than me so its nat a new thing okay? we think we are not being noticed but we are being noticed. if you are feeling avoided then you should talk to your sister tell her whats bothering you I did that u know  and now I feel SOOO MUCH BETTER

stop looking at my siggy

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
From what others said, it seems like their twins are more popular then them. If she was born before you a few seconds or minutes then that may seem like the problem. I'm older than my brother and he has more friends than me. It's likely that the oldest child is quieter than the sibling that was born after the oldest child. Second oldest is more active and seems to talk a lot!

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar
Just be yourself. I believe that everybody in this word had their special, unique and attractive personality. which god gave us, created as a unique individual.   

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets talk about the show Supernatural-moved

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

''FREESTYLE FRIDAY''by jaymir2cool14

How much battery has you got right now?

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

latest videos