Back right

trying to be the only me

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

Exactly what I was doing untill you said to me that I couldn't do stuff and made me LESS like myself.
dont argue! u two are the closest friends i've seen on here! smile

You’re not deep. You’re not an intellectual. You’re not an artist. You’re not a critic. You’re not a poet. You just have internet access.

If in doubt, Google.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
No offence but I think you are just trying to be nice to me because at reading you and Jordan were whispering and LOOKING STRAIT AT ME. Don't say "Oh, it wasn't about you!" because I saw you looking at me. I want you to tell me why you tell everyone else things (Example, Cecilegih, Ajane, Jordan and other people) and not me. I know I know it is not my business. But i can remember in 4th grade, you used to tell me EVERYTHING!!!!! Now you won't tell me anything really. What is up with that?

Hello :3

~Smart Girls Rule~

Gymnastics, Dance, Cheer

❤️️ForeverYoung❤️️

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
what happened with u and mal?

You’re not deep. You’re not an intellectual. You’re not an artist. You’re not a critic. You’re not a poet. You just have internet access.

If in doubt, Google.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
all u hav to do is know ur friends  and be yurself,dnt hang wit peeps who is jealous of u or anything read my blog on it and u might get more tips,GL!

Selenamadness
Cause ur awesome!

xoxo

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity