Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Is it what we called JEALOUS?

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny
StarStarStar

I had a girl friend on here. we have been together a month ago. I love talk with her. I love her so much...
Sometime I read story to her. She can always makes me feel happy. But I found out that, there was a boy called her baby. And she said something like "he is mind, I am your's. It feels...like wanna cry..but I'm not crying. I'm so upset...I'm so unhappy...Frown Frown Frown but all I want is she feels happy. Also the boy, I'm talking about who is cute and hot...really hot. If she feels happy to be with that guy. I think that is her choice and I have to be happy with that ...But I'm so unhappy...Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

Hi~I'm Nicholas. I'm 10. Live in Hong Kong, I'd like to meet some new friends here. No matter what race u r, how old u r and what gender u r. Add me as fd, if u like Wink Then we will be fd and talk.
I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny
StarStarStar
She broke my heart...I might never move on. I want her back..but kinda impossible. I.. I dont know what to do...Frown 

Hi~I'm Nicholas. I'm 10. Live in Hong Kong, I'd like to meet some new friends here. No matter what race u r, how old u r and what gender u r. Add me as fd, if u like Wink Then we will be fd and talk.
I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Uhm, this is not a dating site. I would have left that part out.
2. Yes, I guess that would be jealously.
3. Shouldn't you trust your girlfriend to talk to other people even if y'all are going out?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ilovebunny" wrote:

She broke my heart...I might never move on. I want her back..but kinda impossible. I.. I dont know what to do...Frown 

If it's meant to be, it'll find a way. some thing happen so better things fall together. 

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny
StarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

1. Uhm, this is not a dating site. I would have left that part out.

2. Yes, I guess that would be jealously.

3. Shouldn't you trust your girlfriend to talk to other people even if y'all are going out?

...she admit it...I asked her. Then she said sorry. 

I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

Posted By:
BunnieGal
BunnieGal
StarStarStar
Keep an open mind. One day you'll find that someone, but you'll only be able to know that she is the someone if you forget about your now-ex girlfriend.

I believe...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Do You Love Anyone?

latest videos