x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny

StarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

I had a girl friend on here. we have been together a month ago. I love talk with her. I love her so much...
Sometime I read story to her. She can always makes me feel happy. But I found out that, there was a boy called her baby. And she said something like "he is mind, I am your's. It feels...like wanna cry..but I'm not crying. I'm so upset...I'm so unhappy...Frown Frown Frown but all I want is she feels happy. Also the boy, I'm talking about who is cute and hot...really hot. If she feels happy to be with that guy. I think that is her choice and I have to be happy with that ...But I'm so unhappy...Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

Hi~I'm Nicholas. I'm 10. Live in Hong Kong, I'd like to meet some new friends here. No matter what race u r, how old u r and what gender u r. Add me as fd, if u like Wink Then we will be fd and talk.
I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny

StarStarStar
She broke my heart...I might never move on. I want her back..but kinda impossible. I.. I dont know what to do...Frown 

Hi~I'm Nicholas. I'm 10. Live in Hong Kong, I'd like to meet some new friends here. No matter what race u r, how old u r and what gender u r. Add me as fd, if u like Wink Then we will be fd and talk.
I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
1. Uhm, this is not a dating site. I would have left that part out.
2. Yes, I guess that would be jealously.
3. Shouldn't you trust your girlfriend to talk to other people even if y'all are going out?

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar

"Ilovebunny" wrote:

She broke my heart...I might never move on. I want her back..but kinda impossible. I.. I dont know what to do...Frown 

If it's meant to be, it'll find a way. some thing happen so better things fall together. 

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny

StarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

1. Uhm, this is not a dating site. I would have left that part out.

2. Yes, I guess that would be jealously.

3. Shouldn't you trust your girlfriend to talk to other people even if y'all are going out?

...she admit it...I asked her. Then she said sorry. 

I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

Posted By:
BunnieGal
BunnieGal

StarStarStar
Keep an open mind. One day you'll find that someone, but you'll only be able to know that she is the someone if you forget about your now-ex girlfriend.

I believe...

Latest Forum Posts

Can somebody please tell me whats wrong wi...

Is the user base of the kw forums dying? Y...

The Banning Game

I am Sad My Dog Died Help

Should kidzworld be turned into a site for...

Post 1 Emoji That Shows How You Feel Right...

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

The Banning Game

~~Rename the person above you game~~

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games