Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My first crush

Posted By:
IamAeris
IamAeris
StarStarStar
When I was in preschool, I had my first crush on this guy. Every day at parent pick-up we would sit next to each other and we even went to each others birthday partys. I had such a huge crush on him that I chased him around in circles on the circle trampoline at my birthday party. I haven't seen him since preschool, but my mom got ahold of his mom, and they are going to try to plan a get-together. At first I was super excited, but now I'm very doubtful, and have lots of questions. Some questions I have are: What if he dosent remember me? What if we don't have anything to talk about? What if we have nothing in common? What if he hates my personality? What if he thinks I'm annoying? What if I end up having a crush on him again? What if he hurts me? Please help! I'm very worried and want to know if anyone thinks I'm paranoid. I've had so many boyfriends and I'm betting that if I actually did the math, about 80% either lied to me, cheated on me, broke up with me to go after another girl, or hurt me in some other way. Make that 99%. Please give me advice!

Bullies are criminals in disguise. Lots of people can end up killed emotionally from one bully, just like how many people can be killed physically from one killer. Don't be a criminal. Be a friend. Stand up for that kid that everyone thinks is annoying. Speak up for those too busy being the punching bag to stop the punching. And make a difference

My first crush

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, I don't think you should worry about him not knowing you or being worried about any of the questions you just asked. 
Just ask some questions, and stuff. You could be friends, and then if you really like him take it from there. You may not end up liking him. He may just end up a real good guy friend.
Don't worry though.

My first crush

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar

"IamAeris" wrote:

When I was in preschool, I had my first crush on this guy. Every day at parent pick-up we would sit next to each other and we even went to each others birthday partys. I had such a huge crush on him that I chased him around in circles on the circle trampoline at my birthday party. I haven't seen him since preschool, but my mom got ahold of his mom, and they are going to try to plan a get-together. At first I was super excited, but now I'm very doubtful, and have lots of questions. Some questions I have are: What if he dosent remember me? What if we don't have anything to talk about? What if we have nothing in common? What if he hates my personality? What if he thinks I'm annoying? What if I end up having a crush on him again? What if he hurts me? Please help! I'm very worried and want to know if anyone thinks I'm paranoid. I've had so many boyfriends and I'm betting that if I actually did the math, about 80% either lied to me, cheated on me, broke up with me to go after another girl, or hurt me in some other way. Make that 99%. Please give me advice!

Dont worry it will all work out if you relax.  since preschool is a long time and you have changed and so has he, so you might think differently now, him too.  If he does not remember you then remind him and tell him that you had a crush on him.  Be open.  I hope that he can be open too.  My first bf was when I was 12.  Even then i couldnt tell my parents about him.  I was really really hurt when he left me for an older girl, my friend, she was 14 and he was 14 too.  he said i was too young for him and he needed a girl his own age.  So i know how it hurts to get dumped.

Laurel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate the band above you

This or That??

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D