Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

starting school in a new grade

Posted By:
snowlowwkeyy
snowlowwkeyy
Star
Dear Dish-it ,i am  going to a new grade and i don't know how to make friends  Frustrated.I am going to six grade  and when i was in fifth grade i heard that in six grade they treat you totally different and i wanna fit in .WHAT DO I  DO?

lowwkeyy_teddy bear

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't sweat it. The transition isn't as scary as you may think. Try to find your old friends from elementary school or just reach out to others in your new classes. Start with "Hi" and just begin a conversation.
You'll be fine. 

Posted By:
Gena241
Gena241
StarStar
I know how you feel. I went to a new school for 5th grade  for the PAL program (program for accelerated learners) and now I get to go back to my old school, I am afraid that I wont get along with my other friend's group. And that people with treat me differently now that I am in the 6th grade PAL program. But stay friends with your current friends and be friendly to future ones.

Smart Alick

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
I know how you feel. I was the same way when I started 6th grade and it can be scary because your going to a different school and there is going to be alot of drama, fights, etc. First off, 6th grade will be different. Its not the same as elementary school. You'll be going to different classes and have different teachers instead of staying in one class. Dont be nervous. Sure it can be scary at first but you will get used to it. Just have fun and try to make new friends and get to know your teachers. Second, you can fit just by being yourself. Being yourself is always important. You can also join clubs and sports if there's any that interests you. If you get more involved in school then Im positive you will have a great first year at middle school experience. Hope this helps Grin

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Tis ma jam

latest videos