Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What should I do?

Posted By:
pinkie528
pinkie528
Star
I have a good friend from school. But there is one thing that I'm not comfortable with - she asks me to pass her my money. I don't want to, but I know that if I say no, she will still ask me (I've said no before). What should I do?

What should I do?

Posted By:
DeeSaysRawr
DeeSaysRawr
StarStarStar
The only thing I can think of, is that you have to be persistent. Keep telling her no and tell her why. Maybe you were too kind about it before? So she thinks if she keeps asking it'll work. You have to tell her how uncomfortable it makes you or that you don't like it. And try making sure she understands. ~I'm trying. I hope that helped at least a little <3

d a n♡ p h i l-

CAT WHISKUHS! = Kawaii

What should I do?

Posted By:
pinkie528
pinkie528
Star
Thanks! I'll try that.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos