Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Kidzworld Friend Finder :)

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
I always love making new friends. It's fun sharing secrets, playing games and having fun meetings! On Kidzworld, making friends is super easy! If you want to make friends, then just complete this form!

Name~
Age~
Favorite food~
Favorite singer/band~ 
Personality~

Make lots of new friends here! Enjoy  Big Grin

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Posted By:
IamAeris
IamAeris
StarStarStar
Name~ it's obvious from my username! Aeris!
Age~ 11 years old
Fav Food~ if candy counts, gummys, if candy doesn't count, cheese
Fav Singer/Band~ I have a lot of favs, it really depends on what kind of mood I am and what kind of song I need to cheer me up, but currently Linkin Park
personality~ I am a girl that has been bullied more than anyone can imagine. I am pretty sensitive. I love astronomy, music, animals, minecraft pocket edition (I'm positive I'd love pc and Xbox versions too if I played them), video games (specifically, the final fantasy series, kingdom hearts, dark cloud, sonic games, Pokemon games, ect.), flowers, school (mostly math and science), reading, watching movies, pools, beaches, water parks, friends, my crush, and my family. 

Don't mess with me or I'll call Laughing Jack on you.
All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel. The monkey thought 'twas was all in fun: POP goes the weasel!!! Round and round they went again, but soon it all had to end. When the monkey held on tight: POP goes the weasel!!!!!!! Now let me ask you: want some candy????

Posted By:
iLikebeards_1614308 Lock
iLikebeards_1614308
StarStarStar
Amberlynne Sixteen Thick cut, medium-rare steak with fries :3 Ghost Town (for now) I can't tell you my personality. It's something only you would know.

I refuse to sink. ♡

Posted By:
Mandyglam
Mandyglam
StarStarStarStar
Name~ Amanda
Age~11
Favorite food~Pizza
Favorite singer/band~ Singer: Avril Lavigne. Band: Panic! At The Disco.
Personality~ Intelligent.

~Amanda

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jessica 
favorite food
: Miso soup and rice smile yum
favorite singer: Imagine Dragons
Personality: I do not want to sound braggy about this, SOS please do not get the wrong idea, thank you. I am formal when I want to be, talkative, loud, and I constantly use emoji faces, it's just a habit. There is never a dull moment with me, however, I tend to lead people into projects, victory, but also trouble. I'm reckless, sarcastic, and consider everyone an equal. I love writing, reading and art, and I roleplay, I'm quite experienced, at that Wink I listen to music in my free time, I like Mine Craft, and if someone gets on my bad side, watch out, I'm coming for you. I'm intelligent, smart, Asian, a pianist, a violinist, ( Level 8 this year for both, just took my CM this year ). I barely get out of the house, I hate sports, I cannot live without the Internet, and I'm the kind of person that never gives up. Ever. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
IamAeris
IamAeris
StarStarStar
I'm also intelligent and like avril lavigne, sometimes I can just listen to a song of hers over and over and over an it makes me feel better.

Don't mess with me or I'll call Laughing Jack on you.
All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel. The monkey thought 'twas was all in fun: POP goes the weasel!!! Round and round they went again, but soon it all had to end. When the monkey held on tight: POP goes the weasel!!!!!!! Now let me ask you: want some candy????

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

Name~ Jordan
Age~ 15
Favorite food~ Pasta
Favorite singer/band~  A tonnn!
Personality~ I dunno o.o

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
hi im nachos and dont try to be my friend or ill kill you ok bye
- nachos rules friend finder sentence

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

@NachozRule -APPLAUSE- Wow, such a wonderful, emotion speech -wipes tear- wow. Wow wow. I think I'm going to cry  

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

@NachozRule -APPLAUSE- Wow, such a wonderful, emotion speech -wipes tear- wow. Wow wow. I think I'm going to cry  

ikr it was the best crying

H3H3H3H3 >:]

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos