Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I'm totally jealous of my best friends and i feel bad about it!!!

Posted By:
Gloomer123
Gloomer123
Star
Recently i've been having low-self esteem... Im constantly jealous of my friend because she is soo pretty and stunning, even ALL (not exaggerating) the boys i crushed on LOVE her! One of my best friends is a boy and i see him as a brother.. We used to talk all the time, have fun and we were pretty close but ever since he started liking her, mine and his relationship seemed to drift and it feels like shes stealing my friends away from me un consciousl! Its soo frustrating! A

And she  is  soooooo pretty i get really jealous and i feel completely ugly! We went out the other day and she gets stares from other boys and clearly they fancy her because she's so perf! It's is really annoying in a way because i just feel like a potato walking with a super model! 

What do i do to stop feeling this way? I feel really bad because she is so sweet and nice but i cant help it! 

Posted By:
be_you_babe__
be_you_babe__
Star
i feel that way sometimes to, but what you gotta remember is jealous is the ugliest trait. and just because shes pretty doesnt mean your not. how about looking at your self in the mirror each day and learning to except how you look by saying your beautiful each day, because no matter what someone out there thinks your beautiful Big Grin. oh and stop comparing, the more you compare yourself to hear the more unsatisfaied you will be with how you look.

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
Hmmmmm, That's sort of bad, Well for starters, everyone looks good, and as for boys, well, lets say that YOU willl also get the stares one day, Don' t worry, everyone looks good when they smlie, not show off and wear the suites them. 

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
Work on your self esteem. It's easier to become jealous of people around you if you aren't happy with yourself. Accept and work on your flaws, love and enhance your good points. Don't automatically think you're ugly or unlucky. Train your mind to think positive thoughts about yourself and your life. If you're really unhappy about something about yourself, do something. If you hate the way you're really bad at sports, start training yourself to be more coordinated and fit. If you get upset about the way you're too nervous to do public speeches, start practicing in front of your friends and family and take up a course, and you might think they're trying to make you jealous but they're not!smile

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank goodness Im not the only one who feels this way. Im the same. Like Ella said, work on your self esteem. Instead of thinking about how much  your friend gets stares from boys and how she is soo pretty, think about something else. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Dont try to change yourself because you feel unhappy. Just think positive and one day you will get stares from other boys to, you just have to be patient. If the situation continues, then try to talk to your friends about you feel because its unhealthy keeping things like that inside without telling anyone.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
kiki12312
kiki12312
StarStarStar
I feel the same way, except in different circumstances. My best friend has a lot of money and she's always buying thing or getting this like ds or a new computer or new clothes. Also sometimes she buys thing for me and i have no way to pay her back because I'm poor, and it makes me feel like a bad friend. Any advice for me?

I am awesome Thank you very much Wink

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"kiki12312" wrote:

I feel the same way, except in different circumstances. My best friend has a lot of money and she's always buying thing or getting this like ds or a new computer or new clothes. Also sometimes she buys thing for me and i have no way to pay her back because I'm poor, and it makes me feel like a bad friend. Any advice for me?
Make your own thread please, It's rude to go on to another person's thread where they are asking for advice and someone else comes along with their problems.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos