Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Whats the best way to make friends in school and KW? Need to know

Posted By:
moongemowl
moongemowl
StarStar
I need to know how to make friends in school because when I skipped 3rd grade I lost loads, ok ALL of them and I only have 7 friends on KW and whould like one thats like one thats on every day so we can chat. If you whpuld like to talk or friend me since you read this and whould like to plz contact me, moongemowl, at my comment page or prefred by me, private chat. you can also comment on this to contact me if you want to. thx

Moongemowl (or just call me moon!)

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
School- Just be yourself, and be friendly. Don't be afraid to smile and wave. Try making small talk with some other people in your classes and stuff. Join extra curricular activities to find like-minded people!

KW- Also don't be afraid to smile and wave, lol. Just add people who look interesting and comment them! You'll make lots of best friends in no time. We're all friendly here Wink 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, for school, an easy way to make new friends is to try to make friends with at least one person. This way, you'll probably end up being friends with all their friends. It's called mutual friendships, and by knowing one person, they will introduce all his/her friends to you, and they will all know you! Plus, being nice, and complimenting people helps, asking questions, stuff like that. For KW, just be nice again, and find common interests, I guess. I'm not one for making friends here, so I don't have a lot of advice for that, but just be friendly and ask questions.

Posted By:
CrissyCross Lock
CrissyCross
StarStarStarStar
start talking to them

~♥Crissy♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Quote the above user.

latest videos