Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friend Advice

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been thinking of making this thread for a while now, so here it is.

I'm sure a lot of you are having or have had a bit of trouble with your friends. This is my advice for situations with friends that you might have trouble sorting out.

Making new friends: This is something I have trouble with every once in a while. But I think you could do something like sit next to him/her at lunch, pick him/her to be in your group for a project, really anything like that.  One thing NOT to do is go up the person and ask "Wanna be friends?" They'll think you're desperate and won't be your friend.

A friend doesn't want to be your friend any more: Well, first ask them why. If it's some stupid reason like "you're ugly", just leave them. They aren't worth your time. If it's a decent reason such as "we don't hang out enough", try to make it up to them. You don't want to lose a good friend.

You like someone: Just try to be their friends with them first. This stage can take a while. Whenever you're ready, or you think the time is right, ask if you want to go out with them.

You don't want to be their friend anymore: Break it to them gently. You should have a good reason, too. Don't just say you don't want to be their friend and leave.

Friend likes you: If you liked him/her back, that's good! If you didn't, you must be honest. Lying would just get you in a big situation that you don't want to be in.

Friend isn't treating you nicely: Well, first you should confront them about it. Ask them why they aren't treating you right. If they refuse to answer or give you a stupid reason, just leave them. Once again, they aren't worth your time if they do that.

Well, that's all the main situations that could happen. Anything you think I should add to the post, feel free to post it.

trippy m8

Friend Advice

Posted By:
JexiJade
JexiJade
Star
I have had friend advice before. What I normally do is chat online to them but it is better to talk face to face. If you have an argument about boys just decide not to like the same boy. If you have an argument in general talk things through and you will get to the problem and you will fix it. Or just not think about any worries and make yourself a hot cup of cocoa/hot chocolate and sit on the sofa in your pyjamas and dressing gown snuggled watching TV and gossiping on the internet and eat ice cream or chocolate. But then when you meet the person your having an argument, give them a big hug and say your sorry for whatever. It will make things better. Apologize for every single bad thing you have done say : "Listen I am really sorry for whatever I have done its all my fault and im completley sorry can we start over and just try not to fight? yes we will but we wont mean it cause we are friends forever" and hug.

JexiJade

Friend Advice

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Great advice Daniel! c: 
Thank you sooo much! :3

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Friend Advice

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

Great advice Daniel! c: 

Thank you sooo much! :3

Thanks and your welcome!

trippy m8

Friend Advice

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
Good advice smile

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Help for Newibe's

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

latest videos