Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

losing mt best friend

Posted By:
11keeley11
11keeley11
StarStarStarStar
well recently I have been "changing" my appearance I guess. like I've been dyeing my hair odd colors and what not and listing to different music. and my best friend hates it. it kills me to think that something that makes happy, and happy with the way I look makes her angry and not like me. I just don't know what to do. I will not stop dyeing my hair, I feel like its me. but I don't want it to tear me and my best friend part I've known her since 3rd grade I'm in 9th now. I'm scared to lose her but It seems like everything I do Is wrong in her eyes.

losing mt best friend

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You know that's totally normal. Growing up should also have a clause that says I'm growing up and growing apart. At least you made it out of middle school together! Thats the hardest time. I too love dying my hair, even if its just chalk streaks. It's just fun! Your paragraph also sortof reminded me of when on the Princess Diaries her bff was sooo critical of what she had done as well. Its really normal, but you need to sit down and talk with her and tell her how very much you want her to be your friend, but also be accepting of changes. Everyone likes to try new stuff. Maybe she is scared you may pull away from her? Anyway, just be open and tell her how you feel. HTH

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

losing mt best friend

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

You know that's totally normal. Growing up should also have a clause that says I'm growing up and growing apart. At least you made it out of middle school together! Thats the hardest time. I too love dying my hair, even if its just chalk streaks. It's just fun! Your paragraph also sortof reminded me of when on the Princess Diaries her bff was sooo critical of what she had done as well. Its really normal, but you need to sit down and talk with her and tell her how very much you want her to be your friend, but also be accepting of changes. Everyone likes to try new stuff. Maybe she is scared you may pull away from her? Anyway, just be open and tell her how you feel. HTH

bring me the horizon ♥

losing mt best friend

Posted By:
SekaiHeiwa
SekaiHeiwa
StarStarStarStar
What you're doing is fine with me. However, your friend doesn't like it. Try to talk out the problem nicely with your friend. Just try to keep calm and not panic. Maybe if you do what I mentioned above, she'll be more accepting of you. If the outcome is the opposite, then I can't help you.

Your awesomeness

losing mt best friend

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Tell her you don't want to lose her, but you still want to keep being you. Hopefully you two can work something out. smile

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

losing mt best friend

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

this, is accurately correct ^ smile

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

losing mt best friend

Posted By:
aatcluver
aatcluver
StarStarStar
I know its been said alot b4 but i say talk it out and if she still is upset it may b time 2 find a new BFF, ik that would b very very difficult since uve known eachother for sooo long, but if ur BFF doesnt like ur new look find one that will

SOUL EATER IS BOMB

I LUV SOUL EATER

losing mt best friend

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
talk to her.

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

losing mt best friend

Posted By:
happines
happines
Star
I lost my Best friend Aracely because we had arguements she was really nice too me bit know she have another bff her name is Paola she was my friend for 2years wow! Frown

photo:5028937

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Creating a game

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

latest videos