Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

How do I know?-moved

Posted By:
MzDimplez13
MzDimplez13
Star
I have a best friend named Tyrese! Me and him are super close! When we just started getting close, I started developing feelings for him and then he bought me this beautiful necklace for my 13th birthday!! I was so happy, but then we stopped talking for a month and half.... I had lost all feelings for him, I even despised hiim.We started talking again on his birthday, I gave him a gift of my own!! Lol so we 've been talking ALL summer and I think I  still like him... I think he likes me too but how do I know? How can i tell, we've been best friends the whole year!

How do I know?-moved

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, a simpler way would be to ask him.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

How do I know?-moved

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar

Asking him would be great but there are signals that will show you if he likes you. I've came across a lot of questions like these. There are online articles to help you. Plus some of the articles have pics too! For example, does he laugh at everything you say? Smile a lot? I have a blog post on  this that will help! Hope you'll check it out!  

Converse!
Converse.

How do I know?-moved

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Ask him, or, tell his sibling or parent to ask him if he likes you. Or a friend. I really think that the necklace should have gave it away. He likes you, obv!

How do I know?-moved

Posted By:
JadeDiamond
JadeDiamond
StarStar
i reccomend reading that article from kidzworld news of how do i know if he likes me?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Merry Christmas

depression

insurgent!!

depression

latest videos