Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What should I do?

Posted By:
JadeDiamond
JadeDiamond
StarStar
I moved in to a new neighborhood on Nov. 1st last year. When I started going to school, I met this girl who was my neighbor. She became, like my best friend. My other friends were always kind of weird around me when they found out that I knew her. She didn't like me hanging around my other friends, but I was okay with that. Then this girl from our class got a mean note and almost everyone thought it was me but i didnt write it. One day, they told me that the girl, I'm gonna call her r now. They told me that r was a bully. I listened.

Then the next day, i told her that we needed to take a break cause i wanted some time with my other friends because i didnt wanna hurt her feelings. thats when she started being mean to me. she always gave me dirty looks. one day i told on her. then she completely lied and said that about me! that day on the bus, she said would you like to come to my house and sat right next to me. i told my mom to tell on her mom.

then a new girl came who was also my neighbor. r started telling false rumors to me about her. she came up to me and said e (IM GONA CALL MY OTHER NEIGHBOR e) doesnt wanna be your friend anymore. i asked e if it was true, and she said no. then she stopped being friends with r. then r started being nice to both of us.

we became really good friends again. everyone else liked her too. then her dad asked my dad to mow their grass.he did that. then r said to me that my dad has to pay for their grass.she called my dad mental. i told on her. i shouldnt have talked to her, but she started talking to me again. r friendship went back to normal.

then e said to r that she thought maybe me or another girl said something about her. i told r i hadnt. not believing me, she said she was gonna get revenge by telling everyone false rumors about me. i decided i wouldnt talk to her but whenever i talk to anyone she comes in the way. i have a feeling shes still gonna tell everyone the false rumors. plus she always comes in the middle of my converstion. she also makes dirty looks at me. what should i do?

ps. i didnt make this up!

What should I do?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I can't believe I got thu all that and actually understood it. LOL Sweeite, I have NO advice for you because it seems like you all flip flop as the wind blows and whatever I say will get thrown out the window because you're all doing your own thing? Just try and get along I guess. But don't be bullied either. I don't know. I'm sorry.

Arguing is a waste of time.

What should I do?

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
wow............................        I just say avoid her, just  plain as that and make a new best friends. Or talk to a teacher or something. Or plead with your mom to put you to a different school or move houses or something, I know it is kind of impossible, but you only chance smile

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

What should I do?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
r and e???????????

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

What should I do?

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

r and e???????????

I got confused with that too ^.^ Well anyways you should make new friends or tell your parents that they are bullying you if they do it gain.

Converse!
Converse.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

should girls be allowed to wear leggings a...

awnser the question the person above you asks

What did u eat for lunch and what do u wan...

What was the last thing you ate?

What did u eat for lunch and what do u wan...

I'M SO RANDOM XD