Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

So mad

Posted By:
BTatiB
BTatiB
StarStar
Dear Dish It, 
My friend ellie she got my expensive pair of glasses messed up and she keeps making me upset everyday and stealing my friends. Chasing me where ever I go. I try talking to her about it but she yells at me everytime. I don't know what to do She tells lies to my friends Frown

Nice Smurf smile))

So mad

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, if she won't listen, and the way she's treating you, is obviously not how a friend should be treated.
I'd just stop being friends with her, but that;s my opinion. Tongue Out Tell an adult though.

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

So mad

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
try  talking   to  your  mom  or   dad  about  it 

kess

yeah (:

So mad

Posted By:
BTatiB
BTatiB
StarStar
I have it just keeps happening and I can't get her upset or she will hurt me in some sort of way.

Nice Smurf smile))

So mad

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

Well, if she won't listen, and the way she's treating you, is obviously not how a friend should be treated.

I'd just stop being friends with her, but that;s my opinion. Tongue Out Tell an adult though.

Botth jordand08 and 9bella  gave you good advice. You can always talk to your Teachers or your School Counselor.  They are there to Help all students. 

~Peace - Love - Learn~

So mad

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
Well, like the others have said, tell your parents or someone you trust. And avoid her. Don't start a fight. Just avoid her. Try making  some other friends and hang around them. You won't probably be yelled around when you are surrounded by a group of people who have your back. (unless I am very wrong) good luck! smile

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

So mad

Posted By:
summer0118
summer0118
Star
WELL WHAT I WOULD DO IS DO WHAT SHE WAS DOING TO U I WOULD DO IT BACK TO MAKE HER FILL LIKE U FILL ONE OF MY EX FRIENDS TOLD EVERY BODY I WAS TALKING THINS ROM HRE BECAUSE SHE WAS MAD I DIDNT CHOSE HER AS A PARTNER IN A GA ME AT SCHOOL SO I DID THE SAME THING TO HER AND WHEN SHE FELT MAD I TOLD HER I U WANT ME TO BE NICE THEN BE NICE TO ME WELL I HOPE THIS HELPS AND I HOPE U FILL BETTER THANKS BYE !!!! 

So mad

Posted By:
gonandi
gonandi
StarStarStarStar

"summer0118" wrote:

WELL WHAT I WOULD DO IS DO WHAT SHE WAS DOING TO U I WOULD DO IT BACK TO MAKE HER FILL LIKE U FILL ONE OF MY EX FRIENDS TOLD EVERY BODY I WAS TALKING THINS ROM HRE BECAUSE SHE WAS MAD I DIDNT CHOSE HER AS A PARTNER IN A GA ME AT SCHOOL SO I DID THE SAME THING TO HER AND WHEN SHE FELT MAD I TOLD HER I U WANT ME TO BE NICE THEN BE NICE TO ME WELL I HOPE THIS HELPS AND I HOPE U FILL BETTER THANKS BYE !!!! 

That was very confusing...

Anyway, I think you should talk to an adult about it. Everything on this post is good advice.

My dog Coltrane

So mad

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar
If I were u I would tell my teacher . 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D