Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

confused

Posted By:
koalas4ever
koalas4ever
Star
I really like one of my friends, and I think he likes me back by all the so-called signs are telling me but I'm not sure. Should I believe he likes me or not?

I

confused

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Just Tell Him.
Will it kill you?
Nope.
Just a little embarrassment.

bring me the horizon ♥

confused

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Just Tell Him.

Will it kill you?

Nope.

Just a little embarrassment.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

confused

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar
Go ahead smile.. don't wait for luck 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

confused

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
DON'T  suggest you tell him that about this situation because it's going to be awkward. Not many people want to admit this in front of their friends or the school. Do you really want to be embarrassed even? If you want him to know then tell some of his guy friends or tell someone to tell him that. Follow my advice just because...

Converse!
Converse.

confused

Posted By:
JenLawrenceRules
JenLawrenceRules
Star
OMG someone please help!!! There is this guy that I have a huge crush on, and we hang out together as friends! Well my best friend told me that he tots likes me and I felt great and was going to ask him to the school dance coming up!! So we (me and him) were haning out and he told me that it was a secret but he had a huge crush on some one else who just happened to be one of my worst enemy's! He didn't know that though! She is so mean to me! Anyway turns out my best friend knew for ages and didn't tell me! In fact she lied to me! She would of majorly embaressed me! And she lied!!! What do I do???

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NASCAR: Nationwide series

cats vs dogs

I need some creative and interesting advices

People make fun of me because it don't car...

where did u find kidzworld

McDonnalds or Burger King

latest videos