Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

New school, New friends, New community

Posted By:
HeyItsKatlyn Lock
HeyItsKatlyn
StarStar
Dear Dish it i live in a small town and i dont know anybody. they dont have a school so i usally go to a certain town but im not going to name it i had alot of friends there and i didnt live in that town this year i have to move to a NEW TOWN NEW FRIENDS A NEW SCHOOL and i am starting middle school and i am really reallyu nervous

Mustache smile

This is me smile

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Moving schools can be very daunting, especially if you don't know anybody. But just be yourself and be friendly and I'm sure you'll make new friends. Good luck!!! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
HeyItsKatlyn Lock
HeyItsKatlyn
StarStar
Thx i will need it

Mustache smile

This is me smile

Posted By:
SekaiHeiwa
SekaiHeiwa
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Moving schools can be very daunting, especially if you don't know anybody. But just be yourself and be friendly and I'm sure you'll make new friends. Good luck!!! smile
 #####, I've had experience with moving to two different schools. At first, I wasn't sure if I would fit in. I eventually found my classmates to be good friends. Now I'm moving to yet another different school. Here's some advice from the British:
Keep
Calm
and
Carry
On

Your awesomeness

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar

"HeyItsKatlyn" wrote:

Dear Dish it i live in a small town and i dont know anybody. they dont have a school so i usally go to a certain town but im not going to name it i had alot of friends there and i didnt live in that town this year i have to move to a NEW TOWN NEW FRIENDS A NEW SCHOOL and i am starting middle school and i am really reallyu nervous

Same here. But I already went to open house and made a friend ALREADY just starting off with a doodle of mine on some scrap paper. She commented on it, and we started chatting.....now I hope I get in the same class b/c she was so nice. And she had a friend who was nice, too, so......one thing leads to another. New school? New chance to make a good rep. New Friends? You may miss your old ones, but as long as you're friendly and not gross to them, it should be easy.  New Town? New house, just something fresh. 
So yeah, be happy. The only obstacle I can find right now is learning how to operate a locker....

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
Pinky Pie12
Pinky Pie12
StarStar
dont worry you seem like a nice girl on the in side and out  and thats matters so just be yourself!

You have searched me, Lord, and you know me
You know when I sit and when i rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar

Psalm 139

KITTENS ARE SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME! LEAVE BRITTNEY SPEARS A-LONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL JK

Posted By:
darkerthanblack
darkerthanblack
Star
trust me ive been where you are and i know its not easy at first i was either ignored or called creepy.But if you hang in there eventually you will have tons of friends if you be kind and try getting to know people im sure you will be fine Big Grin

darkerthanblack

Posted By:
Meow_girl Lock
Meow_girl
StarStar
Don't worry about being nervous, when u stop at school and enter find the one you think is much easier to talk and make as a friend, while you go introduce yourself so as he/she'll do and u'll be friends by the way good luck on that !! smile

Posted By:
Dance64
Dance64
Star
I just switched schools it's hard I haven't made any friends but the people are nice I don't think I'll make friends but stay friendly and don't lie always be yourself cause that's the best you can be

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whats your pet doing right now?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

cool halloween poem

cool halloween poem

We the Kidz

Whos your fictional book character crush?

latest videos