Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What should i do with a friend?

Posted By:
Mewfire
Mewfire
Star
What should i do? My "friend" had suddenly got really mad at me. She said i abandoned her and after that she cut me off entirely. Every attempt i make to talk to her she either ignores me or makes it so i cant contact her that way. I just dont know what to do next.

Posted By:
monochromeRainbow
monochromeRainbow
Star
Tell her you're really sorry somehow, and why you're sorry. Say it was your fault, even if you think it wasn't. Try to talk it out with her and resolve the issues here.
If she still refuses to talk with you, and makes no effort to reconcile, well, is she really worth having as a friend?

so serious

Posted By:
Mewfire
Mewfire
Star
Yeah ive done that. And truthfully it was my fault i did ruin our relationship a bit but i thought it had gotten better but then she did what i stated earlier, so obviously it wasnt healed. Now ive entertained the thought of is she worth it and honestly i know i can live without her but doesnt mean there isnt a void. We were so close to one another shared heart breaks and troubles... its just not so easy as turning a blind eye to it.

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
That's a bad situation. Hopefully time will heal the anger

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

Posted By:
AwesomeSauceKetchup
AwesomeSauceKetchup
Star
She needs to know that you are really sorry and truly need her as a friend. It might not get better instantly, but if you think it's worth it, then keep trying.

Awesome Sauce Wink

Posted By:
Anima678
Anima678
StarStarStar

"Ginnyweasley12" wrote:

That's a bad situation. Hopefully time will heal the anger
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Yes I agree . You should try to apologize until it works.

Posted By:
colleenaw
colleenaw
StarStarStar
Give her time to come around. From the sound of it she doesn't value your friendship as much as you do her's so I personally wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Posted By:
swag_aeropostalechic
swag_aeropostalechic
Star
I think you just give it a couple of days then go say sorry or if it dosent work just let her come up to you they alaways come back

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos