Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

no friends:(

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
im new to my school and am starting middle school here and have no friends.  I have no idea how to have a lot of friends.  im rlly nice but im also rlly shy.  ppl at my elementary school ( which I was new at too) called me the b word so I have no idea if I will be treated the same.  I need help!

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
NO, you will NOT be treated the same way smile Making friends is easy. I am shy too. Just say hi and how are you, and ask their names and what they like. Just be nice to them but don't but don't be a doormat and be bullied. Just be strong. kind , friendly and happy and you will be just fine smile

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
im worried and need help. i still dont have many friends and everyone treats me like a baby.  everyone ignores me and when we get to choose partners in classes, no one chooses me.  im nice to everyone and say hi and try to start conversations, but its not working.  the thing is tho too, im losing a lot of weight and go to the doctors and stuff a lot, and everyone wants to kno why.  im not ready to tell them yet, and its very personal, and im worried they will think im weird.  i feel pressured, and dont kno what to do.  i really need help.

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

Posted By:
luvliampayne
luvliampayne
StarStarStarStar
Look for a girl about your age and looks nice and go talk to her! I know its now easy making new friends but it will get easier as you come out of your shell. And if they ask you why then just say "Its none of your business" and they will back off that works for me anyway and if they think you're weird then they are not good friends anyway and keep in mind not to change who you are just so people don't think you are weird, I am sure that they wont.

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE HOT COCOA

IVE GOT A KITTY AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!

The video diaries!
my boys Big Grin
Binka
that's my bird smile
I still love this song!

Perfect song by 1D!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
try to talk with confidence, i also have no friends in real life but its fine smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

question

Favorite Video Game?

We the Kidz

latest videos