Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!-moved

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
im sooo nervous about middle school. im afraid ill get lost or end up in the wrong classroom.  or ill get made fun of.  no one can give me any tips except for "good luck" WAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPOSED TO MEAN?!?!?!?  like good luck ur gonna get tormented or good luck surviving?!?!?  I need advice!!!  Worried

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!-moved

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
Don't worry. Once you get used to it, you will be alright. And make a good best friend.But only one problem. Why is this in the roleplay section?. This should be in the dear dish it forums. never mind and don't worry. 

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!-moved

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
well I put it under school sooooo... its about middle school so does that mean anything?

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!-moved

Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
StarStarStarStar

"mustachepuppy" wrote:

well I put it under school sooooo... its about middle school so does that mean anything?

This goes under the Dear Dish-It section, not the school roleplaying. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

latest videos