Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My Bestie: Stuck in The Past

Posted By:
Luv_to_draw
Luv_to_draw
Star
Maybe its not all her, and its just me, that makes our relationship suck. Although, when you're in high school I don't think talking like a baby and asking for "piggy-back" rides will give you a good rep. I cant help it. I shrug her off and she thinks I'm just kidding.
I know its self-centered to just give up because she is embarrassing me, but HONESTLY, who wouldn't? I'm a freshman and I don't feel like getting pennies thrown at me, okay? I wish she could just grow up, but this is how she has always acted. If I told her now that I honestly despise it when she calls me "mommy" (in her childish voice) in public, she would probably feel really bad about herself. Like what if you went up to one of your friends and told them that their biggest catchphrase isn't funny and is just downright stupid? They'd feel horrible!!
I don't want to give up on her but I am actually embarrassed to be seen with her in school because of the weird child act. It's also not like it just started either, it has gone on through middle school and I was embarrassed then but high school is so much different. I see a cute guy, start talkin, and BAM, she jumps on my back and calls me her horse. I mean, really? Talk about a conversation stopper
Some people might hate me for saying this but I don't care. All I need to know is: should I confront her, or wait until it passes?

GRACIE ♥

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
                Okay, sometimes you need to hurt people's feelings. I'm not saying you'd feel good about it, but in most cases it's better for both of you. The mature way to handle it would be to sit down with her at lunch or something and tell her she needs to be a little more mature because she's not only making herself look stupid but you too. It isn't fair. If she refuses to listen, just tell her you won't have anything to do with her. If she doesn't listen, don't talk to her. She needs to know you're serious. Until or IF she decides to change, things will be better in the long-run, but in the case of if you are still better off. Did you ever hear the saying "Everyone's pity and a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee."? If you have any questions about what I wrote, comment me and we can talk. Hope everything works out smile

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
Ever heard of Xiao Ri Shu?

Anyways, sometimes being immature and emotional is better than know all the mathematical analysis at rocket scientist level. If she is like that, maybe she is just an active role player who doesn't know that there is reality? Or just hug each other and kiss like you are very good friends ^__^

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
She needs to mature. Yes she is your bestie and ya love her to bits but have a private chat with her and tell her how ya feel. Yes you will hurt her a bit but better now and have it be you  than like your crush and her be really embarrassed.

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos