Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Hated

Posted By:
darkerthanblack
darkerthanblack
Member since:
August, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8
At school im not really accepted by others my clothes are mostly in dark shades and for that people call me creepy for most of the time guys are nice to me but girls are always either insulting me or ignoring me i try not to let it get to me but enough is enough im not saying i dont have any friends but most of my friends are in different classes please help im not very good at this stuff so if you have any suggestions id love to hear them thanks!
yours truly, darkerthanblack  Frustrated

darkerthanblack


Hated

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 302
               My sugestion is you stay the way you are. The way you dress is your buisness, and if other paople are going to judge you by it, they aren't worth your time. The friends you have are your real friends (even if that mainly consists of guys). Don't let pricks get you down. If you are worried about not having anyone with you in class... I think you can still live on NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS! If I forgot to explain something or you don't quite understand summ I said, comment me and we can talk. Hope I helped smile

P.S. I am totally crazy !!


Hated

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 850
For me its the same I'm always an outcast because I'm a Christian and I'm considered a nerd. All the guys beat me up and pick on me, but a small group of girls actualy accept me. My advice is to just be you,remember that you are no1 elses property and if they don't like it then its their loss. I hope that helps don't give up,and remember for every person that hates you,theres 2 more loving you.



The Marine


Hated

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8294
focus on learning, school is a learning environment, not a place to make friends.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Hated

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 850

"NachozRule" wrote:

focus on learning, school is a learning environment, not a place to make friends.
that's not helping,admit it. Friends make school easier,bullies and jerks make it living hell. Everyone needs friends,in school and everywhere else.



The Marine


Hated

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8294

"ps3master" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


focus on learning, school is a learning environment, not a place to make friends.
that's not helping,admit it. Friends make school easier,bullies and jerks make it living hell. Everyone needs friends,in school and everywhere else.

its the victims fault for reacting to bullies / not telling adults about them, if they seriously cant suck it up to tell a trusted adult then they should just be home schooled, if you want to make friends do it somewhere else.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Hated

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 850

"NachozRule" wrote:



"ps3master" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




focus on learning, school is a learning environment, not a place to make friends.
that's not helping,admit it. Friends make school easier,bullies and jerks make it living hell. Everyone needs friends,in school and everywhere else.

its the victims fault for reacting to bullies / not telling adults about them, if they seriously cant suck it up to tell a trusted adult then they should just be home schooled, if you want to make friends do it somewhere else.
Stop! You obviously aren't a victim I am and she is! Telling an adult gets nowhere from personal experience,sometimes you can't "suck it up" have you ever had your jaw broken and your teeth knocked out because some bullies decided they don't like Christians?! I didn't think so! Well I have,and trust me I told an adult,the reaction I got was a suspension of the other kid and the same beating when he got back. So dont think you know what's going on bc you have no idea!



The Marine


Hated

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8294


"ps3master" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"ps3master" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:








focus on learning, school is a learning environment, not a place to make friends.
that's not helping,admit it. Friends make school easier,bullies and jerks make it living hell. Everyone needs friends,in school and everywhere else.

its the victims fault for reacting to bullies / not telling adults about them, if they seriously cant suck it up to tell a trusted adult then they should just be home schooled, if you want to make friends do it somewhere else.
Stop! You obviously aren't a victim I am and she is! Telling an adult gets nowhere from personal experience,sometimes you can't "suck it up" have you ever had your jaw broken and your teeth knocked out because some bullies decided they don't like Christians?! I didn't think so! Well I have,and trust me I told an adult,the reaction I got was a suspension of the other kid and the same beating when he got back. So dont think you know what's going on bc you have no idea!
sir, i have not been a victim of bullying directly, but i have had many self esteem issues and i have had social anxiety throughout my entire years of school, that means indirect bullying with people talking about me behind my back.
if the bullying is physical, then thats illegal and he needs to go to juvenile, if you just tell an adult one time thats not going to help, and its obvious that the OP is a victim of mental bullying, not physical.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Hated

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 850
It doesn't matter,I am also a mental victim,and if you aren't then you can't help! I don't think saying "tough luck suck it up weakling" is good advice at all. Learn to empathize.



The Marine


Hated

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8294

"ps3master" wrote:

It doesn't matter,I am also a mental victim,and if you aren't then you can't help! I don't think saying "tough luck suck it up weakling" is good advice at all. Learn to empathize.

-actually i just said i WAS a mental victim so ok???-
i said you need to suck it up and tell and ADULT, if its physical, if its mental the victim needs to learn that just because a few dumb pretty-popular girls talks about her clothes doesnt mean its going to affect her educational status, which is way more important then social status in school.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

NOT ANYMORE!

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos