Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Hated

Posted By:
OpTiCPrEaCh Lock
OpTiCPrEaCh
Star
Don't let them take advantage of you. If they insult you, don't bother taking out your anger or insult them. Ignore them or report it to the teacher and/or principal.

Hated

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar

"OpTiCPrEaCh" wrote:

Don't let them take advantage of you. If they insult you, don't bother taking out your anger or insult them. Ignore them or report it to the teacher and/or principal.
This ^ smile

Hated

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar
Nachoz,being talked abt behind your back isn't being bullied,its called other people expressing opinions between eachother,so no you aren't a victim just because you overheard sum1 say to another that they don't like you

The Marine

Hated

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

Nachoz,being talked abt behind your back isn't being bullied,its called other people expressing opinions between eachother,so no you aren't a victim just because you overheard sum1 say to another that they don't like you

your really ignorant
" you arent a victim just because you overheard sum1 say to another that they dont like you"
you havent been reading what ive been typing at all.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Hated

Posted By:
slushpuppy20_2542966 Lock
slushpuppy20_2542966
StarStarStar
wear more color

Hated

Posted By:
darkerthanblack
darkerthanblack
Star

"slushpuppy20" wrote:

wear more color
lol your the first one to say that i guess that would be different but sadly i prefer the clothes i wear now and ive decided that if people dont like the stuff i wear than im just gonna forget about them Big Grin

darkerthanblack

Hated

Posted By:
darkerthanblack
darkerthanblack
Star

"OpTiCPrEaCh" wrote:

yes this is great advice and i truly appreciate it sadly though my schools teachers are not the most caring ones and my parents can only help so much but im just gonna ignore anyone who has a problem with me so thanks

darkerthanblack

Hated

Posted By:
darkerthanblack
darkerthanblack
Star

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

My sugestion is you stay the way you are. The way you dress is your buisness, and if other paople are going to judge you by it, they aren't worth your time. The friends you have are your real friends (even if that mainly consists of guys). Don't let pricks get you down. If you are worried about not having anyone with you in class... I think you can still live on NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS! If I forgot to explain something or you don't quite understand summ I said, comment me and we can talk. Hope I helped smile
crazy or not this is great advice and im not gonna let it get to me thanks to awesome advice everyone has been giving me so thanks  Big Grin

darkerthanblack

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

am i desperate ?

am i desperate ?

Favorite book?

Favorite book?

Confetti

What's your favorite song

latest videos