Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Weird habit of my friend

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar

"IhascupquakeJR" wrote:

Maybe she's a vampire. Not those stereotypical ones that fly around with fangs but people who have a fixation to blood and the smell of human flesh. Some bite themselves because they keep their vampirism a secret but some bite others. Maybe she's embarrassed and thats why she only bites you. Note: some vampires suffer insomnia because when they suck blood it gives them energy. A strange kind of buzz. I am one of these but I only suck my own blood.

lol...she didn't bite me hard. also.. every time, she looks at my face, while she is biting me... she's never let me bleed... sometime she like touches the bite marks and giggles.. aw.. xD... 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

Weird habit of my friend

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
That's kind of odd. If you don't want your mum to try and stop you two from hanging out, get your friend to stop biting you because it could possibly risk your friendship. 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Weird habit of my friend

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Just ask her why she does it.

Weird habit of my friend

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
kiss her instead?? it sounds like you guys like eachother Wink Nose... maybe she is a vampire dog human O_O

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Video Game?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Favorite Video Game?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Type Your Username Backwards (Dare)2014

latest videos