Back left
Back right

Weird habit of my friend

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"IhascupquakeJR" wrote:

Maybe she's a vampire. Not those stereotypical ones that fly around with fangs but people who have a fixation to blood and the smell of human flesh. Some bite themselves because they keep their vampirism a secret but some bite others. Maybe she's embarrassed and thats why she only bites you. Note: some vampires suffer insomnia because when they suck blood it gives them energy. A strange kind of buzz. I am one of these but I only suck my own blood.

lol...she didn't bite me hard. also.. every time, she looks at my face, while she is biting me... she's never let me bleed... sometime she like touches the bite marks and giggles.. aw.. xD... 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

That's kind of odd. If you don't want your mum to try and stop you two from hanging out, get your friend to stop biting you because it could possibly risk your friendship. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Just ask her why she does it.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

kiss her instead?? it sounds like you guys like eachother Wink Nose... maybe she is a vampire dog human O_O

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity