Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

school, friends, and just problems.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
this is a rant. not a rant. idk. i just need to say something to somebody.

I started high school this week.
it's hell for me.

it's different to how i imagined it. i knew it would be tough, but i hate the system, i hate the people in my class, i hate some teachers. i feel like i'm dying inside. i want to leave, but i feel it would be harder, because then i'd have to remember all the new people, etc. idk what to do. i'm upset. i'm annoyed. i just don't know.
i know one person.
she's a cow.
i can't take it anymore. i have no one else, i'm a loner on the bus.
i don't like telling my mum these things, because she gets upset too. i hate that.
i just want to be happy. have friends. idk.

bring me the horizon ♥

school, friends, and just problems.

Posted By:
Maybbee
Maybbee
Star
I got school problems too cuz im worried about my new year, year 5 and i dont know what to do to be my best . I dont know how to impress my teacher or anything .  Frown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

Crushes

latest videos