Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I like this guy but shyness

Posted By:
AyooItsTatii
AyooItsTatii
StarStarStarStar
Okay so back during the summer I had to take summer school because I failed math & spanish class. In my spanish class there was this really cute guy who I learned his name was Steven. He didn't talk much. Actually he never talked at all. He never answered any questions. The only times he's actually talked was when the teacher would talk to him one on one. Basically I never heard his voice clearly enough. Anyway when I finished summer school I felt kinda bad because I never talked to him & that was probably the last time I was going to see him again. But about a week ago I was walking through the hallways of my school & saw him listening to music by this small building on campus all alone. I was in shock. I didn't know what to say. So I didn't say anything. I just acted as if he wasn't there. But he's really cute & I want to get to know him more but I'm shy. Everytime I see a cute guy I run away or act like a complete idiot. He's also alone most of the time so I kinda feel bad. But everytime we pass by each other he's always looking at me. Kinda weird. Anyway, what should I do?

Good times & good vibes

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
That's great that he looks at you at school! You should actually do something such as really simple things as in smiling at him. I'm a little "shy" but since I started middle school, everything's changed and I'm not as shy as I was. There's so much people at the school that I don't know so I'm off to a great start.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
Darknessismylight
Darknessismylight
StarStarStarStar

"AyooItsTatii" wrote:

Okay so back during the summer I had to take summer school because I failed math & spanish class. In my spanish class there was this really cute guy who I learned his name was Steven. He didn't talk much. Actually he never talked at all. He never answered any questions. The only times he's actually talked was when the teacher would talk to him one on one. Basically I never heard his voice clearly enough. Anyway when I finished summer school I felt kinda bad because I never talked to him & that was probably the last time I was going to see him again. But about a week ago I was walking through the hallways of my school & saw him listening to music by this small building on campus all alone. I was in shock. I didn't know what to say. So I didn't say anything. I just acted as if he wasn't there. But he's really cute & I want to get to know him more but I'm shy. Everytime I see a cute guy I run away or act like a complete idiot. He's also alone most of the time so I kinda feel bad. But everytime we pass by each other he's always looking at me. Kinda weird. Anyway, what should I do?
that has happened to me too. (Most of it) in my opinion, just pass him a note saying " hey I'm __________ and I noticed that you seem kinda quiet wanna meet up to hang out sometime?" And see if it works. That's what I did and it worked smile

DANCE
Lets have a Kiki
OMG I AM SOOO LISTENING TO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, NOT STARING INTO A CAMERA!!
OMG

Posted By:
becca.makes.u.smile Lock
becca.makes.u.smile
StarStarStarStar
Oh, well, sucks to suck xDD
Just kidding. Just ask him out. you'd be surprised. maybe he likes you back.

Talon is Different, I'm Awesome, and Sarah is Not A Failure.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos