Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

ITS MY ANNOYING EX BFF

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
MY ex best friend is humiliating me just cause im fat and I don't look good while she herself is a very beautiful girl its humiliating me as there is an issue when my friend sry ex bff humiliated me in front of a mike and now im sooooo humiliated that I cannot get out of my house its killing me can u guys helpme to tellhow I should get rid of this dame and this ugly name I have?

stop looking at my siggy

ITS MY ANNOYING EX BFF

Posted By:
EgyptianPrincess
EgyptianPrincess
StarStarStarStar

"poochi" wrote:

MY ex best friend is humiliating me just cause im fat and I don't look good while she herself is a very beautiful girl its humiliating me as there is an issue when my friend sry ex bff humiliated me in front of a mike and now im sooooo humiliated that I cannot get out of my house its killing me can u guys helpme to tellhow I should get rid of this dame and this ugly name I have?

Tell her that her words are hurting you. You didn't do anything to her so you don't deserve to be treated that way. Remind her of all the memories you guys had together as bestfriends. If that doesn't work then tell and adult maybe they can help. Don't change yourself to please others. Be proud of who you are. You are beautiful in every way ♥

✌ghada

ITS MY ANNOYING EX BFF

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
hmmm il try that

stop looking at my siggy

ITS MY ANNOYING EX BFF

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You can either try talking to her about it or ignoring her. I think she just wants a reaction from you so don't satisfy her by showing that you're upset. I know that's easier said than done but try your best. Maybe tell an adult too, she's bullying you.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

ITS MY ANNOYING EX BFF

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
THANKS

stop looking at my siggy

ITS MY ANNOYING EX BFF

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
its nat working

stop looking at my siggy

ITS MY ANNOYING EX BFF

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
Don't change anything about the way you are to please anyone else!!
Only change the way you are to please you!
If this friend is humiliating you, then get rid of her asap!!
Anyone that claims to be your BFF would not humiliate you!
And there's nothing ugly about your name and who you are! The only thing ugly is the way that your so called BFF is treating you!

ITS MY ANNOYING EX BFF

Posted By:
Slurpeez Lock
Slurpeez
StarStarStar
Don't change yourself for her or someone else.Your beautiful in your own way.Ignore her.Don't give her the satisfaction she wants.If she keeps on bullying you talk to an adult or your parents.Maybe then she'll stop.And maybe try to talkback to her?

This isn't the best but yeah,try it maybe?

ITS MY ANNOYING EX BFF

Posted By:
maddielove33
maddielove33
StarStarStar

"poochi" wrote:

I'm sorry, but your not fat. She has an horrible personality and she's jealous that your more likeable than her. Your not the problem here. She's trying to take down your confidence and make you feel bad about yourself. hold your head up high as you walk through the halls of school and show her that your a tough nut to crack. Even though your dying inside. Doesn't mean she has the pleasure to see you.

Swagger Bagger

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

Words that start with C.

latest videos