Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Except for my BF, I feel like I'm alone!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
This year, I started a new school! It's a catholic school, and I really don't know anyone!
I already feel kinda awkward cause I'm probably the oldest girl in the eighth grade at this school!
I've already found out that there's several cliques, groups, and so on that there's probably no way I'm ever gonna fit in to! I even got in serious trouble on the second day of school cause I talked to a guy that was a BF of one of the popular girls and she started things and I got caught saying something bad to her! I was just talking to the guy! Nothing serious, and I already have a BF, so it wasn't like I was flirting with him!
I miss regular school and I miss who used to be my BFF, this girl named Jasmin!
Jasmin and I see each other at ballet, but she is so jealous of me in what I have accomplished in ballet that she doesn't really talk to me anymore!
Except for my BF, which I love him so much, I really don't have anyone as a friend!!
In a way, it doesn't matter, but in a way it does! I'm not trying to popular, I'm just trying to make friends!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

One Direction vs Backstreet Boys

Employees

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

How can I be more attractive to boys my age?

Employees

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos