×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I had this scary dream that my parents didn't love me and that no one ever did. It was all an act before they told me that they couldn't put me up for adoption because all the adoption houses were full. I woke up crying and I haven't talked to my parents all day. What does it mean? Am I really not loved by anyone? What is God trying to tell me? Please help, I am scared that this dream could be a dark reality...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Someone loves you :3
I promise. 
And just talk to your parents  about the dream and I'll bet they'll make you feel better. 



Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Dreams are really a place where we can act out all the things that we are having issues with in reality.This is all you, not "god".

Earl Sweatshirt❤


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
No my parents think ALL my issues are DRAMA and they never take it seriously.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TMNTnerdgurl12" wrote:

No my parents think ALL my issues are DRAMA and they never take it seriously.


you should go to a therapist then.

Earl Sweatshirt❤


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TMNTnerdgurl12" wrote:

No my parents think ALL my issues are DRAMA and they never take it seriously.


Then you should talk to a school counselor or maybe another trusted adult. Or you could talk to me :3
I would love to help you.  



Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Thanks smile you all really helped.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 934

"idcgabbie" wrote:

Dreams are really a place where we can act out all the things that we are having issues with in reality.This is all God, not "you".
Well,I always dream about the events of the next day in hidden layers of my dreams (it sounds weird but its not) like for example,a woman who my dad had known and dated murdered someone,the night before the killing,I dreamt that exact same victim was being chased,I noticed I was the one chasing her,i threw a tree branch shaped like a gun at her,she fell and sank into the ground. The murder happened as the woman chased the girl,pistol whipped her,and buried her. That is one of my clearer dreams,normaly they are very hidden messages but they all make sense when I put them together,just talk with them about it,I hope you aren't like me though.

The Marine


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"ps3master" wrote:



"idcgabbie" wrote:


Dreams are really a place where we can act out all the things that we are having issues with in reality.This is all God, not "you".
Well,I always dream about the events of the next day in hidden layers of my dreams (it sounds weird but its not) like for example,a woman who my dad had known and dated murdered someone,the night before the killing,I dreamt that exact same victim was being chased,I noticed I was the one chasing her,i threw a tree branch shaped like a gun at her,she fell and sank into the ground. The murder happened as the woman chased the girl,pistol whipped her,and buried her. That is one of my clearer dreams,normaly they are very hidden messages but they all make sense when I put them together,just talk with them about it,I hope you aren't like me though.


So you never thought about the woman being like that? 

Earl Sweatshirt❤


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 934

"idcgabbie" wrote:



"ps3master" wrote:






"idcgabbie" wrote:




Dreams are really a place where we can act out all the things that we are having issues with in reality.This is all God, not "you".
Well,I always dream about the events of the next day in hidden layers of my dreams (it sounds weird but its not) like for example,a woman who my dad had known and dated murdered someone,the night before the killing,I dreamt that exact same victim was being chased,I noticed I was the one chasing her,i threw a tree branch shaped like a gun at her,she fell and sank into the ground. The murder happened as the woman chased the girl,pistol whipped her,and buried her. That is one of my clearer dreams,normaly they are very hidden messages but they all make sense when I put them together,just talk with them about it,I hope you aren't like me though.


So you never thought about the woman being like that? 
you mean being violent? No,she was always nice,she was there for us when my real mother refused to be,but then all of sudden that happened.

The Marine


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
Ilvermorny: School of Witch... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Demi-God High in School posted by Puppilover100
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by 346popss
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd