Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What Does It Mean?

Posted By:
TMNTnerdgurl12
TMNTnerdgurl12
StarStarStarStar
I had this scary dream that my parents didn't love me and that no one ever did. It was all an act before they told me that they couldn't put me up for adoption because all the adoption houses were full. I woke up crying and I haven't talked to my parents all day. What does it mean? Am I really not loved by anyone? What is God trying to tell me? Please help, I am scared that this dream could be a dark reality...

What Does It Mean?

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Someone loves you :3
I promise. 
And just talk to your parents  about the dream and I'll bet they'll make you feel better. 

What Does It Mean?

Posted By:
idcgabbie
idcgabbie
StarStarStarStar
Dreams are really a place where we can act out all the things that we are having issues with in reality.This is all you, not "god".

Earl Sweatshirt❤

What Does It Mean?

Posted By:
TMNTnerdgurl12
TMNTnerdgurl12
StarStarStarStar
No my parents think ALL my issues are DRAMA and they never take it seriously.

What Does It Mean?

Posted By:
idcgabbie
idcgabbie
StarStarStarStar

"TMNTnerdgurl12" wrote:

you should go to a therapist then.

Earl Sweatshirt❤

What Does It Mean?

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"TMNTnerdgurl12" wrote:

Then you should talk to a school counselor or maybe another trusted adult. Or you could talk to me :3
I would love to help you.  

What Does It Mean?

Posted By:
TMNTnerdgurl12
TMNTnerdgurl12
StarStarStarStar
Thanks smile you all really helped.

What Does It Mean?

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"idcgabbie" wrote:

Dreams are really a place where we can act out all the things that we are having issues with in reality.This is all God, not "you".
Well,I always dream about the events of the next day in hidden layers of my dreams (it sounds weird but its not) like for example,a woman who my dad had known and dated murdered someone,the night before the killing,I dreamt that exact same victim was being chased,I noticed I was the one chasing her,i threw a tree branch shaped like a gun at her,she fell and sank into the ground. The murder happened as the woman chased the girl,pistol whipped her,and buried her. That is one of my clearer dreams,normaly they are very hidden messages but they all make sense when I put them together,just talk with them about it,I hope you aren't like me though.

The Marine

What Does It Mean?

Posted By:
idcgabbie
idcgabbie
StarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

"idcgabbie" wrote:

Dreams are really a place where we can act out all the things that we are having issues with in reality.This is all God, not "you".
Well,I always dream about the events of the next day in hidden layers of my dreams (it sounds weird but its not) like for example,a woman who my dad had known and dated murdered someone,the night before the killing,I dreamt that exact same victim was being chased,I noticed I was the one chasing her,i threw a tree branch shaped like a gun at her,she fell and sank into the ground. The murder happened as the woman chased the girl,pistol whipped her,and buried her. That is one of my clearer dreams,normaly they are very hidden messages but they all make sense when I put them together,just talk with them about it,I hope you aren't like me though.

So you never thought about the woman being like that? 

Earl Sweatshirt❤

What Does It Mean?

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"idcgabbie" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"idcgabbie" wrote:

So you never thought about the woman being like that? 
you mean being violent? No,she was always nice,she was there for us when my real mother refused to be,but then all of sudden that happened.

The Marine

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Types of Endings

This or That??

do you like tangled or frozen

Opinions On Online Dating..

The Banning Game